Wednesday, October 9, 2013

OVERCOMERS

Dear One, There are rewards to respecting My words. There are rewards to taking My advice. There are rewards to welcoming My teachings. There are rewards to furthering our Father and child relationship. Think about the rewards an earthly child has for respecting the teachings, admonitions and guidance of his or her parents. The words of the parent keep the child from harm's way and coaches the child in earthly matters so that the child will succeed in everything he or she undertakes. A child who learns by listening to a parent is much more successful than one who learns from bad experiences which come from refusing to take the advice of the parent. The results from the bad experiences themselves are punishment for refusing to heed the warnings and admonitions of the parent which were given for the child's protection and advancement in life. It is the same with My children and Me. All of My teachings, My admonitions, My coaching, My explanations, My insights and My wisdom are for your protection, your provision, your health and your success in every area of life. I created you to be successful in the earth which I gave you. Only the entrance of the devil into the earth cursed the earth so that you cannot enjoy what I have created you to have, which is to be effective in managing the earth. That is why listening to Me and heeding My instructions is so important to you, so that you can avoid the traps set for you by the devil in order to destroy your blessings from Me. Your rewards are the benefits of being My child, obtaining your inheritance that was litigated for you in the heavens when Jesus rose from the dead and sent My Holy Spirit into you to lead you and guide you into all truth. Jesus said that the Holy Spirit would lead you and guide you into all truth, that He would take what Jesus spoke to all mankind and explain them fully to you so that you would be able to fully attain your inheritance which I set aside for you in the heavens and which are available to be manifested in your life in the earth. My Spirit knows how to lead you around evil traps and He is eager to show those ways to you. My Spirit knows how to teach you My strategies of war in the battle between good and evil in the earth. He knows how to personally explain them to you so that you will understand and be able to follow His strategies. My Spirit knows how to free you from emotional and traditional bondages, whether they are from your family background or your experiences or erroneous religious teachings. He sets you free from everything that binds you to past mistakes, transgressions, sins and iniquities that were caused by ignorance of My ways and the ways of your enemy. My Spirit wants to make you the head and not the tail. He wants to place you above and triumphant over calamities, not under the burden of them. He wants to teach the My ways so that My blessings will come upon you and overtake you. He wants to teach you how be to blessed in every area of your daily life, your family, your animals, your friendships, your purchases, your vocation and your possessions. All of those advantages, those rewards, those blessings and those benefits come from listening to My words spoken to you through My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth. He is your private tutor, able to explain and enlarge and give you insight into My instructuions written for you in My Instruction Book, the Bible. I have provided all things necessary for your abundant life and all godliness. They are encapsulated in the teachings of My Holy Spirit, the private tutor I provided for each and every one of My children. Jesus tried to tell you that you would do greater things than He did in the earth because of His sacrifice for you and your incorporating My Spirit into your life to be born of My Spirit who overcomes all evil in the earth. There was a huge sacrifice in My plan for the redemption of the world and the efforts made to give My children the greatest gift ever given, which is My Spirit living inside of you so that we can have second by second, minute by minute communication from Me for your education in My ways which overcome the evil in the world and set you on top as the administrator of My kingdom in the earth through the Holy Spirit's teaching. Paul said that now the Lord is the Spirit, and He is. He will be Lord of your affairs if you will let him be your full-time tutor, which is My gift to you. Peter was right, through the power of My Spirit I provided everything for you that is necessary for the abundant life and godliness. Take advantage of My gift to you, My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of life. Love, God Deuteronomy 28:1-14; II Peter 1:3-11; John 10:10; II Corinthians 3:14-18; Galatians 4:3-7; Luke 24:28-29; Acts 1:4-5; John 14:15-17; John 14:25-27.

No comments: