Sunday, October 27, 2013

SPIRITUAL OSMOSIS

Dear One,
  Seeking My righteousness results in your being overcome with My personality and with My characteristics of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and faith. Notice that I didn't say to seek righteousness in and of itself as the world sees it. I said to seek MY righteousness. There is a difference. My righteousness involves overcoming evil with good. My righteousness involves being patient with those people who do not agree with you politically, socially and religiously. My righteousness involves never taking into account a wrong suffered against you, even when you think you are on the side of right. Remember that I asked you once whether you would rather be right or whether you would rather be righteous? You said you would rather be righteous. It makes no difference who is right by the world's standards. It matters that you don't take into account someone opposing you in anything, granting them the right to express their opinions and their ideologies, not confronting them if they are vehemently wrong in your eyes. My righteousness will teach you that you should avoid strife in every circumstance and every situation because if you react negatively to opposition from another person there is the danger of the conflict producing physical and mental injury to both parties. Not taking into account a wrong suffered against you will avoid injury to everyone. I want you to walk in peace with all people for the protection of everyone. My righteousness avoids conflict; instead knowing that walking in peace and praying in the Spirit will take care of the situation. If you insist on handling strife-filled matters yourself by reacting emotionally, then you don't trust Me to handle them spiritually, which brings lasting results. My righteousness involves showing My love to everyone, not just your own friends, family and members of your religious, political and social circles. My love is neither selective nor is it exclusive. When you are intimately acquainted with Me, knowing My character and My personality, then you will become more like Me because of spiritual osmosis. My Holy Spirit will duplicate the same character and personality in you. You will be fully and completely filled with My identity. Spirit will become flesh. Seek My kingdom and My righteousness and everything will be added to you. Love, God Matthew 5:6; Matthew 5:43-48; Matthew 6:33; Philippians 3:8-16; Romans 12:15-21; I Timothy 2:1-4; Galatians 5:22-25.

No comments: