Thursday, October 17, 2013

LOVE ACTIVITIES

Dear One,
  Love is the energy of My heaven.
Love is not only My personality, My character, but love is the energy in the atmosphere of my heaven. It constantly supplies everything My children need and want because it is always active. Love is always giving, always forgiving, always providing, always electrifying by giving life, always bringing joy, always instilling peace, always active, always active, always active. Love is neither stagnant nor inactive. It can't be stagnant because it is always meeting the needs of others. To love others is to always produce actions of goodness, kindness, patience, mercy, joy, grace, faith and peace, all of those by reaching out to others with concern and love. If love becomes stagnant, it is no longer love. If the love in a person becomes stagnant, it becomes selfish, self conscious and self absorbed. Because I am love, I am never stagnant. I am always moving in acts of giving, acts of protection, acts of forgiveness, performing acts that bring joy, changing the minds of My children so that peace can prevail in their lives. Because of the presence of My Spirit in your life, you can be love, you can be peace to others, you can be kindness and goodness, you can bring joy and happiness to others, you can bring peace to lives who are stuck in the mire of turmoil. You can be in the earth what "I am" in the heavens. The Instruction Book says that just as "I am," so you are in the world. The atmosphere of love invites people in because love attracts others to Itself, supplying what every person needs. If love in not the foundation in the lives of My children, then there is always strife, turmoil, confusion, depression and selfishness. Love gives. Look at Me, I'm the Giver of Life. Seek to be intimately acquainted with Me and My love for you. You are the apple of My eye. Love, God John 3:16-17; Luke 11:42; John 16:27; Romans 5:5-11; Romans 8:38-39; I Corinthians 2:9-10; II Corinthians 13:11; Ephesians 2:4-6; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 5:2; II Timothy 1:7; I John 4:7-8; I John 4:7.

No comments: