Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MENTAL ATTACKS

Dear One, Rebuke negativity the minute it rears its ugly head with temptations in your mind of thoughts of doom or defeat or conflict or strife or judgment or condemnation. Negativity is the
thought pattern of the devil and he wants to bring you down to his level of being separated from Me and My blessings. The way he can accomplish that is to tempt you with his thinking, his expectations of what he wants to accomplish in your life, which are not beneficial to you. In fact, the end result is death for you and your family. That's why he wants you to think his thought patterns of defeat, so you will agree with his plans and they will be established in your life. Resist him, rebuke him, then speak My will in the matter, which are My promises, and then send the thoughts to hell. Make no mistake in your thinking, because he has to leave. There is no bargaining power that satan has in the light of My authority which is in you. I said to resist the devil and he would flee. I am not a liar. I only speak truth and effective strategies. Rebuke criticism the minute it begins its assessment of the actions, the words and the attitudes of others. The people are only acting in conjunction with evil forces like you are in your criticism and judgments. Resist and then rebuke any thought or attitude that gives you occasion to pronounce an evaluation of the worth of another person. Learn to judge the thoughts themselves rather than judging the people. Send the negative attitudes flying from you like you would spray insect repellent on insects. The longer you allow the negativity to stay in your mind, the more of a hold it has on you. That's why I said to immediately rebuke the thoughts when they enter your mind. Then the battle is easy because you have taken authority over the injurious attitudes. Reminding yourself constantly about My promises and blessings relating to all of My children is a good way to keep the door shut on the temptations of the devil which he sends to entice you to join his ranks in defeating yourself. Everyone deserves your mercy, not your criticism or judgment. I said that you owe all people love because of my love for you. Love, God James 4:7-8; Matthew 8:26-27; Matthew 17:16-18; Mark 1:25-27; Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 4:1-11; Hebrews 4:12-13; Romans 13:8-10.

No comments: