Monday, September 30, 2013

DEADLY POISON

Dear One, No mater how incredible it may seem, every word that you speak has an effect upon your future, the future of your family and the future of your earth. That is why I said that you would account for every word. I didn't mean that you would have to explain to Me the reason for speaking every word, I meant that every word you sow will be planted in the heavens to either bring blessings or curses into your life. You are accounting for the words by the actions that happen in your life in response to your words. You have sown into your account either blessings or curses by your words. I said by your words you are condemned and by your words you are justified. That makes it very, very clear that I was teaching you that your words have power to destroy or to heal. Simply put, I created the world with words. You are made in My image with the ability to create, so the words that you speak either create or destroy, depending upon which kingdom they originate, either heaven or hell. Because every word is creative, either creating good or evil in the world, you are the creator in the earth, My children with responsibility to care for everything in the earth. Your words either bless or curse, make sick or heal, instill love or hate, they destroy or they build up. My mature children only give life, health and love through their words. My mature children bring peace in every situation. My true children in the earth do like I do from heaven, they create for good. Love, God Matthew 12:35-37; Genesis 1:3; Genesis 1:27; Jeremiah 1;9-12; James 3; James 4:11.

No comments: