Monday, September 9, 2013

LAP OF LUXURY

Dear One,
You have heard of living in the lap of luxury. There are people who do live in luxurious surroundings, people who are diligent in their work habits, wise in their investments, philanthropic in their giving and prudent in their spending. Yet, those people might not have emotional and mental peace. They aren't living in the lap of spiritual luxury. There is actually a lap of spiritual luxury. It come from being comfortable and secure in the knowledge of My love for you, convinced of My love for all mankind, and secure in My love for all of My creation. I said in My Instruction Book that I loved and dearly prized the world I created that I gave My own Son to die so that the ones who believe in Him would not perish but have life abundantly. Now, that is living in the lap of spiritual, mental and physical luxury. I also said that when you have the full revelation of My love for you, that fear cannot connect itself to your mind, bringing you confusion and terror. I also said that when you have the full revelation of My love for you, knowing the breadth, height, depth and length of My love, that I will be able to do abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power of My Spirit within you because only My Holy Spirit can reveal My love to you. When you are intimately acquainted with Me, being led by My Spirit, praying at all times and in all occasions in the Holy Spirit, then you will be living in the lap of spiritual luxury. I want you and all of My children to live in the lap of spiritual luxury because perfect love casts out all fear. Wherever there is the revelation of My perfect love for you and when you pass that love on to others, then you are living in the lap of luxury. Spiritual luxury is available to all of My children in the person of the Holy Spirit whom Jesus referred to as the Promise of the Father and the Spirit of Truth. Trust Him to lead you into the lap of spiritual luxury, the still waters where your soul is restored and where He leads you into the green pastures of rest. My inheritance for you is that you live in the lap of spiritual luxury which brings mental and physical luxury to your life. Love, God John 3;16 (Amplified version); I John 4:4-21; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 8:14-18; Romans 3:26-28.
picture from sapphiresmoonbeams

No comments: