Saturday, September 21, 2013

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

Dear One,
Some people only seek Me halfheartedly, sometimes as a last resort, only trying out praying to see if it works. Then, if their prayers are not answered speedily, they say that I am not real and that I certainly don't answer prayers. They have kept one foot in the pigpen of life and the other one cautiously venturing into My spiritual world. Jesus said that a person must seek Me first, with his or her whole heart. He said that a person should love Me with his or her whole heart, soul and mind. That is 100%, not 50% or 20%. There is a reason for that one hundred percentage being desired by Me. When you only seek Me with a small percentage of yourself, the other uncommmitted part is still united with the kingdom of unbelief, the devil's family, and you cannot mix both families, Mine and the devil's. That is where the whole problem started in the beginning, at the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, partially believing My promises and partially believing the devil's thoughts of unbelief. Halfheartedly doesn't obtain anything. Half of your mind doesn't get it. Half of your heart doesn't get it. Half of your soul doesn't get it. When you love and seek Me only halfway, then the other half is dedicated to someone else. Think about that scenario in human relationships, being married to two people at the same time. It doesn't work. I said either you will love one and hate the other or vice versa. Your whole heart is what is required of you because of the conflict created when you are only halfheartedly committed to Me. People who are halfheartedly loving and seeking Me should do what Paul said, seek to know Me and the breadth, width, height and depth of My love. When you are intimately acquainted with My love, there is no fear and I am able to do super abundantly more than you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you. When that power is My Holy Spirit and you are grounded in My love, you seek Me with 100% of your being and everything is possible. James spoke of being double minded. That's the same things as halfhearted. He said you gain nothing. I have already sought you with My whole heart, soul and mind. I'm waiting for you to seek Me with your whole heart, soul and mind so that you will be in a position to receive the answers to your prayers which are My blessings to you. Love, God Matthew 6:24; Matthew 6:33-34; Matthew 22:37-39; Ephesians 3:14-22; James 1; 5-9; James 4:1-11.
photo from:  www.newmonastic.wordpress.com

No comments: