Thursday, September 12, 2013

TRUTH OVERCOMES EVERYTHING

Dear One,
TRUTH always prevails. TRUTH always wins. TRUTH always leads, guides, directs, explains, reveals and overcomes evil. Lost people always ask, "What is truth? TRUTH is contained in the revealed words spoken by My Spirit to explain, lead, guide, direct, reveal and give power over every kind of evil in the earth. TRUTH is My solution to all of the problems in the earth. TRUTH is that Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of evil. JESUS accomplished that feat and sent the Spirit of Truth into the earth to live in My children and give them the power to defeat the works of evil in their own lives. TRUTH is that I am the rescuer of all of My creation. TRUTH is that the people who come to Me must believe that I AM and that I am a rewarder of those who diligently seek Me. TRUTH is every word that proceeds out of My mouth. My words heal, unite, deliver, make wise, enlighten and empower My children. Truth in the earth is simply the words of My Holy Spirit. TRUTH is love. Love God Hebrews 11:6; Romans 3:3-4; i John 5:4-5; I John 5:20; John 14:15-17; John 15:26-27; John 16:12-15.

No comments: