Monday, September 2, 2013

HOLY SPIRIT PRAYERS

Dear One,
Flow with the changes that occur every day in your life. Give every change the right to be viewed as an interruption that will bring benefits to your life. Don't expect them to bring negative changes to your life or they will. Only expect them to bring positive changes. When you are praying in My Spirit, you and I have laid before the heavenly hosts, My helpers, plans and strategies which will benefit you. My angelic hosts put every instruction given by Me into operation. However, My instructions had to come through your mouth because of the dominion over the earth that I gave to all of My offspring at the very beginning of your earth when I created it for you and all of My children. Only My powerful words will bring completely beneficial changes into your life because of My Holy Spirit and His unity with Me.
That is why the prayers of My Holy Spirit are so powerful and life changing. The changes that I instigate will always benefit you and they will add exciting adventures to your life, creating occasions from which I bless you with answers to your prayers, wants and desires. Prayers in your earthly language are limited because of the limited expectations of your human mind. Prayers in My Spirit are unlimited and beyond what you can dare think or imagine because of the power of My Words spoken by Holy Spirit, using your voice. Look for wonderful adventures every day. Life is change because nothing in life is stagnant and uneventful. Enjoy life's changes and view them as bringing blessings into your life. Love, God Ephesians 1:16-22; Luke 24:44-49; Acts 1:3-9; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 8:26-28.

No comments: