Tuesday, September 24, 2013

STRENGTH AND POWER

Dear One,
  The truth of the phrase, "The joy of the Lord is my strength," which was written by a psalmist is a truth which should not be overlooked. Joy is powerful. It chases away all conflict, all doubt, all fear, all dread, all depression, all sadness, all defeat and all disappointment. There is a physiological reason for that. When you are joyful, your body is flooded with beneficial hormones which do their duty of healing your body and mind as opposed to the injurious hormones released by the negative attitudes which curse your body and mind. Laughter, delight, joy, happiness and glee are all triggers which cue your endocrine system to begin its flood of healing hormones into your body which have the power to heal and restore every organ or cell which has been negatively affected by negative emotions.
  You might think that negative thinking is a normal part of life. It is for unbelievers. For My children who are rooted and grounded in My love, negativity is viewed as thoughts and attitudes from the father of lies, the devil. My children who know Me, who know the power of praying in My Holy Spirit and walking in love will all look at negative things that happen only as steps on the way to answered prayers, knowing that I can take the disastrous events and form them into answers to your prayers. When I said to call the things that are not as though they were, that is what I was talking about. That brings joy. When I said that things terrestrial are made out of things celestial, that's what I was talking about. That brings joy.
 
When I said that all things work together for the good for those who are called acording to My purpose, I said all things not some things. That should bring joy to you. When I said not to look at things terrestrial but to look at things celestial, that's what I was talking about, meaning that I can rebuild things of the earth out of things in My heavens because when you pray and bring Me into a situation My kingdom comes to earth to change the earthly tragedies into heavenly triumphs. That is a reason for joy. When I said that when you are rooted and grounded in My love that I will do wonderful things above all you dare think or imagine, according to the power that is in you.

 When that power is joy, you mount up with strength like the eagle, soaring above any negative circumstance or situation and you are an observer to My working that event to your good. Your muscles benefit from having My joy. Your blood benefits from having My joy. Your brain benefits from having My joy. Your bones benefit from having My joy. Your cells benefit from having My joy. Your organs benefit from having My joy. Your family benefits from your having My joy. Your neighbors benefit from your having My joy. Strangers benefit from your having My joy. Choose to be joyful before you rise from your bed every morning. Be joyful because you are My child. Joy is certainly strength. It is My power to defeat the enemy in your body, mind and spirit and in your world. Draw joy out of the wells of salvation and proclaim, "Praise the Lord. His mercy endures forever." The fact that My mercy endures forever is reason to have joy unspeakable and full of glory. Love, God Nehemiah 8:10; Psalm 21:1; Psalm 27:6; Psalm 32:11; I Corinthians 15:39-40; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 8:26-28; Romans 4:16-35.
(Photos are of four of my wonderful Grandson's who bring me joy) 

No comments: