Wednesday, September 25, 2013

HEAVEN'S ACTIVITIES

Dear One, When you get to My heavenly home, don't think that you stop enjoying all the things that gave you great enjoyment in the earth, beautiful music, group dancing, gardening, family outings, etc. Your earthly pleasures are replicas of My home place.
  It is my pleasure to continue to provide things which give you enjoyment. Yes, there are things in which you were limited in your participation while in the earth that you will enjoy in My heavenly home. There are things that some of My children never had the opportunity to enjoy while in the earth, and I provide those in abundance to those people who had limited enjoyment in the earth. When you think of someone as being dead in the body, you automatically think of them as being dead to pleasures and enjoyment. That is not so. They rest from their labors, but they do not rest from enjoyment. There is laughter, singing, dancing and leaping for joy. Yes, there is quietness, serenity and peace if that's what a person desires. Whatever a person desires to enjoy in the earth is what I supply in the new home. Whatever your wants and desires are, I supply them just like I do in the earth when you are in unity with Me, only in a more magnificent supply. Everyone in My heaven dances expertly. Everyone in my heaven sings expertly. Everyone in My heaven is a master gardener. You need to cease in your thinking that all pleasure stops when a person's body dies. Great pleasure and enjoyment only just begins when My children leave their earthly coverings and come to live with Me in My City of Joy. Rejoice for those people who have shed the body and are alive in My heaven. They are having a wonderful time with Me and their loved ones. Love, God John 14:1-4; Psalm 103:19-22; Psalm 148:2; Matthew 16:27; Matthew 25:36-40; Luke 2:9-14; Luke 15:10; Hebrews 2:6-8; Psalm 96:11-12.
Photo from:  http://lambofgodlionofjudah.blogspot.com       

No comments: