Thursday, September 19, 2013

ALL ENCOMPASSING LOVE

Dear One, I care for you and love you more than you will every know while you are in your body. Only when you are with Me in eternity will you fully and completely know much I care for you and love you. The length, breadth, width and height of My love for you is so vast that only your spirit can appreciate My love when it is unencumbered by the body and human mind which has been darkened by your enemy, the devil, to the understanding and appreciation of My love. My children can only experience a taste of My love and my glory while earthbound. It is only a glimpse of the reality of My love which is to come. It has been said that My glory covers the earth as the waters cover the sea. My love also covers the earth as the waters cover the sea. My love for your world and all of My children in it was so vast that I sent My son as an ambassador to show the inhabitants of the earth how much I love them. When He showed to the people that evil can be overcome by My power, He came back to live with Me and we sent My Holy Spirit, the Lord and giver of life, into the earth to be received by My children so that all of you can overcome evil in your lives. Jesus' ministry in the earth was to save My children from the works of the devil. The ministry of My Holy Spirit today is to save you from the works of the devil. My Holy Spirit is the power through which that is done. Greater love has no man than that he would lay down His life for His friends. That has been done by Jesus and is still being done by My Holy Spirit. I have shown My children what great love is. Seek My Holy Spirit to give you more and more of a clear understanding of My love. Freedom and blessings accompany that revelation Love, God Ephesians 3:14-20; John 3:16-17; John 10;15-17; I John 3:8: I John 2:5-6; I John 3:1-2; I John 4:7-12; II Corinthians 3:17.

No comments: