Thursday, September 5, 2013

WHO'S YOUR DADDY

Dear One,
Be on the alert to avert any conflict, strife, contention or argument. Those are traps by your spiritual enemy to engage you in emotional wars in which he can curse you with his afflictions of either body, soul or spirit. The strategy is to get you to become contentious in agreement with the other person so that you will take yourself out of My protective and beneficial family and put you into his family of curses and afflictions. What you don't realize is that the devil cannot afflict you without an opening on your part by engaging in strife. The reason for that is that his temporary authority in the earth which was given to him by Adam was taken back from him by Jesus and given to My children in the person of My Holy Spirit. So the devil no longer has legal right to afflict My children without My children allowing him into their lives by conflict and strife, which are the working of the devil's family. Remember that Jesus told the people who were contentious with Him that they were of their father, the devil.
The way to avoid being caught in the traps of strife is to always be flexible and full of grace to all people who act disgustingly by sowing strife in the earth which causes all personal, national and earthly disasters. There are strife demons waiting to introduce strife into your life every minute of the day in an effort to cause you to lose your inheritance which I have already given to you as My child. Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil. When He and I sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children, those who accepted My Spirit into their lives are able to also destroy the works of the devil by refusing to do his bidding and teaching others to do the same, thus robbing the devil of his power in the earth. Remember when you are tempted to join into conflict, strife, contention and arguments that you are being tricked into participating in your own eventual misfortunes. Also remember that By refusing to participate in the contention, you are maintaining your position as My child and refusing to change alliances from My kingdom to the devil's kingdom, from blessings to curses. It's always a matter of choosing who's your Heavenly Father. Love, God
Romans 13:13- 14: I Corinthians 3:1-3; I Corinthians 12:20; Luke 4:42-45; John 1:14; I John 3:8-10; Ephesians 1:16-22.

No comments: