Sunday, September 8, 2013

PIG PEN LIVING

Dear One,
Relish the good times of your life, appreciating all of the blessings that come your way. You must recognize them as part of your inheritance because they are an advantage of being My child. My children inherit blessings just because of their position as being part of My family. The more you become conformed to My image and the image of My son Jesus, the more blessing come your way because of your maturity in loving actions which mimic My character and which mirror the activities in My heaven. I always encourage you to be mature in My loving character, a living replica of Me in the earth. I said that is how others will know you as My child, because of your love and peace with all people. Love is the identifying characteristic of My children who know the length, breadth, depth and height of My love, then becoming more and more like Me every day. My loving children don't limit love to those who love them. They love unconditionally the ones who are law breakers, people who are of differing religions, people who are of opposing political parties, people of different races, people of lower social standings, uneducated people and, yes, even those people who oppose you and persecute you. Jesus told you that it's easy to love those people who love you, that even the publicans do that. He told you to love those who hate you and persecute you. Criticism and judgmental attitudes are, very often, the characteristics of My children which temporarily puts them under the umbrella of "their father the devil" and his curses. All of that comes from bias and class consciousness which thrives on self importance. Wisdom and insight has not been sought by those people or they would know that I am love and I can only reward those who diligently seek Me, My will and My love. Think of being out of My will only as being rebellious to My actions of love to all people. It's like a rebellious child who chooses to live with people in pig pens. The child can only inherit the curses from the pig pen. But if the child will return to his Loving Father's house and choose to live there, changing his ways, then his blessings of being the loving and loved child will be returned to him. All of My children are tempted to live a critical, judgmental, strife-filled life, tempted by satan who wants them to live in an emotional pig pen instead of living free in a loving palace with Me. My loyal children do not behave like judgmental and critical pigs, constantly wallowing around in the mud. My true children behave as I do in the world and the way that Jesus did when He walked in the earth. My true children walk in love and inherit the blessings of love. Reject from your mind all thoughts of judgment, criticism and strife. They are ropes sent to lasso you and drag you into the pit, the pig pen where curses will afflict you. Only entertain loving, peaceful, forgiving thoughts every moment of the day. Walk in My Spirit and you will not fulfill the desires of the flesh. My blessings are worth you winning the battle for your mind. Love, God Matthew 5:3-12; Ephesians 3:14-21; Ephesians 5:2-5; I John 1:6; Luke 8:42-48; Matthew 5:44-48; Hebrews 11:6.

No comments: