Sunday, September 29, 2013

SO BE IT

Dear One, Every day can be a happy Day when you keep your mind fixed on Me and My promises to you and to all of My children. A wise man once wrote that My promises are yes and amen, so be it. That is the best guarantee that you can get from any place in the earth, and My promises are written and declared in My Written Words. As a backup to the promise, you have My Spirit to swear an oath to you in relation to each one of My promises. That oath gives you faith that is unshakable and immovable. In our unity, you experience the blessed assurance of My presence in your thoughts which makes all the disappointments in life null and void because your mind is constantly at peace with Me because your mind is fixated on Me. Any thoughts of despair, defeat, failure and disappointment cannot invade a mind which is fixated on Me and My promises to you. Your mind can't think two thoughts at the same time, so when your thoughts are fixed and glued on Me, the destructive thoughts of the nether world cannot invade our fellowship and intercourse unless you allow fear to interfere with our mutual exchange of love. I never said I might keep you in perfect peace when your mind is stayed on Me. I said I WILL keep you in perfect peace when your mind is stayed on Me. There is a powerful exchange of life forces from Me to you when your mind is fixated on Me. Things of earth grow dim and of no effect because they are of no effect when you are so heavenly minded that My promises to you become permanently yes and amen. As a result, you bring heaven to others because of your peace. I am your Heavenly Father who always says yes, amen, so be it. Love, God Isaiah 26:3-4; II Corinthians 1:20-22; Matthew 6:10: 12; John 15:7-8; Hebrews 6:9-19;
photo from Stumbleon.com

No comments: