Saturday, September 14, 2013

WINDOWS OF HEAVEN

Dear One, I want you blessed. Jesus wants you blessed. My Holy Spirit wants you blessed.
Jesus always spoke about the ways to guarantee the blessings. He spoke to seek My Kingdom and My righteousness and all good things will be added to you. Jesus also spoke about loving your neighbor as yourself, said that that was the last and greatest commandment because all of the commandments are included in that admonition, that you love your neighbor as yourself. My righteousness is to love others. Loving Me and loving your neighbor are the love seeds sown into My heavenly dimension from which grow the plants containing all of your blessings. My love for you will produce into your life the outgrowths of My love which include prosperity in relationships, prosperity in finances, prosperity in your storehouse, prosperity relating to your children and animals, prosperity in mental acuity, prosperity in the abundance of peace, prosperity in having joyful situations and prosperity in friendships. All of that happens because you have tapped the wells of salvation by loving others. Love is the most important key to My kingdom that I give to My children. It is the master key. It opens the window and doors of heaven so that there is an outpouring of My love through which you are abundantly blessed in every area of your life. Sow seeds into My Garden. Sow love seeds in the lives of others and you will inherit an abundance of goodness and kindness toward you because you have sown seeds of goodness and kindness. Now do you understand why Jesus encapsulated all of the commandments into one admonition, that you love others as yourself? I made it simple through the life of Jesus and through His commandment; that being that love in you will cause you to do to others as you would have them do to you. Then you bring heaven to earth. Love, God Matthew 6:31-33; Matthew 7:7-12; Matthew 22:36-40; Isaiah 12:2-5; Romans 13:8-10; Malachi:3:10-12.

No comments: