Sunday, September 1, 2013

TESTIMONIES BRING FAITH

Dear One,
You should always have an excitement about your future, expecting the best things to happen for you, looking forward to the things that I send your way to enhance your life, things often only unexpected because you cannot imagine such wondrous events. You are My child nd your days should be filled with joy and exciting situations. Enjoy all of My blessings and connect them to Me as events orchestrated by Me for your pleasure.
 They create wonderful testimonies so that you can share them with others, thus building faith in others for My blessings in their lives. When people hear about My graciousness and generosity towards you, they will eventually become confident enough in my goodness to be able to also have faith for answers to their prayers. Faith and confidence in Me will escalate as they hear more and more stories about My loyalty to My children and your expectations of My kindness toward all of My children. They will enlarge their expectations and become able to inherit more and more of the blessings that I have promised to all of My children. Don't withhold the stories about My goodness toward you because you are My child. How will they know that I will do the same for them if they don't hear that I do magnificent things for My children? People need to know about My good works today toward My children. Their faith will grow because the testimonies relating to My miracles and good works are magnifying Me in their lives. Speak of the wonderful things that I do and more will be done for you because you have magnified and given glory to Me. Love, God Matthew 7:7-12; Ephesians 3:14-20; Romans 10:11-17; Psalm 118:27-29.; Matthew 13:12-13.

No comments: