Saturday, September 7, 2013

KEEP PEACE

Dear One,
I know you. I know all of My children. I know the idosyncracies of everyone. I know the fleshly problems caused by temptations of the devil. I know the bad attitudes of domination that can enter into people because of the devil's desire to corrupt the power in those people who have authority over others. I also know the good attributes available in My children because of My Holy Spirit living inside of them. People in authority are always tempted to become dominating and controlling over the people who are in submission to them. Some people lay in wait for rebellious people who challenge their authority, eager to punish, fire, cruelly admonish, injure or persecute them. My concern is for the people who are under evil authority, concerned that they will be injured, arrested, jailed and imprisoned simply for not obeying evil authority figures. So My advice to My children in My Instruction Book is to obey those in authority over you for your benefit, so that you will live a peaceable life. If you are treated unfairly, you can take the matter to a court of law which has laws relating to the protection of underlings. If that does not work, chalk it up to experience and learn from it. Seek My wisdom in the matter and i will lead you into the waters of freedom from the evil authority, but until then you should obey the authority in order to remain safe and protected. If you will obey authority figures and treat them with respect, you will most often not be prosecuted and persecuted by them; yes, even the evil ones. I told My children to agree with your adversary while you are on the way, lest you be turned over to the jailer and have to pay the last farthing. That advice was to insure your safety. When you make peace with everyone, then I can work in your behalf. When you are in strife with anyone, because where there is strife there is every evil work, it is difficult for Me to work in your behalf. When dominated by an abusive authority figure, let your yes be yes, sir and your no be no, sir, treating them with respect. It will not benefit you to be disrespectful and return the verbal abuse. The next step is to come to Me, your Heavenly Father, who knows every way of escape. I will lead you out of every abusive situation while giving you the power to withstand it. Every commandment, every word of advice, every example in My Book is for your protection from the evil that is present in the world. Jesus came to earth to destroy the works of the devil in the lives of My children. My Holy Spirit was sent into you to do the same thing. My Holy Spirit will show you the way out of every bad situation because I give Him the wisdom that He will give to you. My wisdom starts with obeying those in authority over you to keep peace. Then I will rescue you like I always have rescued My children who turn to Me. Love, God Matthew 5;25-26; I Corinthians 10:10-13; James 3:13-18; Psalm 26:3; Ephesians 4:1-3; Ephesians 6:5-9; Colossians 3: 22-25.
 

No comments: