Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MERCY BEGETS MERCY

Dear One,
When your earthly family enhances your life, adding joy, love, respect, regard, peace and comfort, then you are a blessed person. If your family adds conflict, strife, anger, confusion, injury, perversion and cruelty to your life, then you live a cursed life, living in misery.

There are a lot of My children who still live cursed lives because of the family dynamics of always sowing to the kingdom of satan, being ignorant of the power that is available to them, which is My power to resist the works of the devil and to even destroy them. Have mercy upon My children who live lives of misery. They don't know about My power that is available to them, the power to destroy the works of the devil and then become more deeply acquainted with me. Extend mercy, love and forgiveness to those who are afflicted with curses. The broken hearted are in need of your mercy, your love and your infusion of My power into their lives. Pray without ceasing for those people who are living in misery. Your Holy Spirit prayers will plow the grounds of their minds so that they will reach out to Me and desire to be endued with the power that raised My Son Jesus from the dead and is now resident in the lives of the believers in His life and death. Mercy and love are outgrowths of My Spirit living inside of you. Extend mercy and love and you will receive mercy and love.
Love, God
Deuteronomy 6; Deuteronomy 28; Galatians 5:16-25; Mark 1:34; Mark 3:15; Matthew 5:7.

photo from: SapphiresMoonbeams 

No comments: