Wednesday, September 18, 2013

GIFT GIVER

Dear One,
A psalmist once wrote, "All things bright and beautiful, all creatures great and small. All things bright and beautiful, the Lord God made them all." He was right. I made all things bright and beautiful for My children, for your enjoyment, your entertainment and your pleasure. It delights Me when you are delighted with My gifts to you. They are the things which enhance your life. It excites Me when you are excited. It makes Me grateful to you for noticing My gifts when you are grateful to Me. I wish you could fully understand how dedicated I am to you and all of My children. One of the reasons that the devil blinded the eyes of My children is because He did not want My children to acknowledge My works in their lives and be grateful to Me, which opens the gates for more blessings to flow to them. When you allow My Holy Spirit to reveal the multitude of My gifts to you, you become increasingly more grateful and your eyes are opened to gifts which have been concealed from you by your darkened mind. My delight reaches new heights when My children begin to realize that I am not their enemy, that I am their Loving Father, their giver of life and their giver of all good gifts. Every enjoyable thing in your life is a gift from Me, every melodious musical score, every gorgeous painting, every piece of machinery created, I gave the inspiration for them for your ease and productivity. Every domesticated animal was created through which I can show My unconditional love to you. Every colorful sunset was created for your eyes. Every leaf on every tree is created for your amazement when their colors begin to change. Every blade of grass in a valley was created for your peace. Every vegetable and fruit grown by My children was grown for your healthful and tasty benefit. I sent My son Jesus into the world for you and all of My children, so that you can have a one-on-one relationship with Me again while still in the earth. Everything I have ever done, I did for you. Pray for the revelation of the fulfillment of that truth. Begin to see and appreciate all of the things bright and beautiful that I created just for you. Then acknowledge that I did it for you, you in particular. Be the delighted child who says, "My Heavenly Daddy did that for Me."
Love, God
Genesis 1;27-31; Deuteronomy 6;10-12; Deuteronomy 8:7-15; Mark 4:11; Luke 18:40-43; John 3:16-17; John 14:16-17; John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15.

photo from sapphiresmoonbeams          

No comments: