Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BOOKS AND TUTORS

Dear One,
  In your country children go to kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, college, graduate school, vocational school or specialty schools, all in an effort to be able to be successful in life. They say that education is the key to a successful future, and that is true. It's the same with spiritual matters.
There are My ministry gifts to you and then there is also the private tutor, My Holy Spirit, who leads you into all truth. He takes what I say to Him and delivers it to you in your thoughts when you subject yourself to His revelations and insights. He educates you in spiritual matters so that you can overcome the things that prevent you from being successful. He also teaches you all things necessary for the abundant life and godliness. Another function of My Spirit in your life is to keep you from evil, leading and guiding you in the paths of success. He has the ultimate arsenal when you or others do get into the clutches of evil, and He will battle for you constantly if you will lend Him your voice, praying in the Holy Spirit. He is your shield and protector, your ever present help in time of need because He is My Spirit. Some of My children spend 20 or more years in schools and colleges enabling themselves to know everything about a subject or a field of study. Those people are determined to know everything about their area of study, thirsting for knowledge because they know that knowledge is power. Some of My children endeavor to be successful in spiritual matters merely by taking a crash course in My ways, only seeking to know Me and My ways a few minutes a week. My Spirit wants them to spend much more time getting to know Me and learning to discern the works of the devil, how to judge between the two kingdoms, equipping themselves with the arsenal needed to defeat evil and seeking the wisdom and knowledge necessary to be successful in every area of life. I gave My children the greatest gifts ever given, My Son as the payment for their sins and the Holy Spirit as their private tutor to lead them into all truth so that they can be successful spiritually, mentally, physically and financially in the earth. My Spirit is My life, My intellect, My wisdom, My knowledge, My insight, My peace, My love and all things to you. Heed His voice and He will equip you to live the abundant life that I intended for you to live. Love, God Psalm 32:9-11; Proverbs 5:1-2; Matthew 6:31-34; John 16:12-15; II Timothy 2:15-16; Ephesians 1:16-22; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 4:11-16.

No comments: