Monday, November 11, 2013

PRAYER POWER

Dear One, There are spiritual mysteries to be unlocked. There are cures for diseases that need to be discovered. There are beneficial inventions that are waiting to be produced. There are solutions for all human problems that are evident in My heaven which need to be brought into the earth so that human suffering can be alleviated in the earth. There are formulas for medicines that need to be imaged, then produced by spiritually astute scientists. The only thing limiting My children from collecting all of the answers to every human problem is the unbelief that I want to meet every need of humanity. That unbelief says that I am unwilling to give the insight and wisdom for every problem that My children have. You know that My Instruction Book teaches that things must be prophesied and believed in the earth before they are received. When I speak in prayers through your mouth in My spiritual language, I am prophesying the solutions to all needs of My children. I need people who are willing to stand in the gap between Me and the scientists, between Me and the inventors, between Me and the doctors, between Me and the psychologists, between Me and the preachers, between Me and the businessmen, between Me and your fractured families. I need prayer warriors who are equipped with the words of My Holy Spirit who will allow My words to be prayed at all times, in all seasons, in the Spirit. My words contain My knowledge and insight into the solutions for every problem in the earth. Your prayers in the Spirit can orchestrate the paths for solutions to be brought to famliies who live in strife and hatred. Your intercessory prayers in the Spirit can send angels to whisper formulas for the cure of diseases in the ears of scientists and can send angels to other scientists who are willing to use My formulas for new medications which can alleviate suffering in the earth. Your intercessory prayers in the Spirit can give to individuals who live in fractured families the thoughts of love and forgiveness which can heal their families. Your intercessory prayers can send angels to convince businessmen to be fair and merciful to their employees which will bless their businesses. I am constantly looking for My children who have received the truth about the words spoken by My Spirit in prayers, that their acceptance of My calling to pray in My Spirit at all times commissions me to send out cures for diseases, beneficial inventions, formulas for medicinal discoveries, and the deliverance from demonic curses which keep My children from receiving their full inheritance. Jesus was very eager to finish His ministry on earth so that He and I could send My Holy Spirit into the lives of people, enabling My creative words to be spoken in the earth, words which contain My solutions to all human problems. Paul said he prayed in tongues more than anyone and prison doors were supernaturally opened for him. I work through the laying on of hands, through the works of the ministry and I work through intercessors who are willing to be My helpmates in th earth by bringing heaven's solutions into the earth through Holy Spirit led prayers. After all, things visible are made of things invisible, things temporal are made out of things celestial. Your faith will multiply speedily when you accept the appointment of an intercessor because you have built yourself up on your most holy faith by praying in the Holy Spirit. Love, God Jude 20; Genesis 1:2, 6, 9, 10, 11-13, 14-15, 17-19, 20-23. 24-31; Acts 16:25: Romans 8:25-27; I Corinthians 14:14-16; Ephesians 6:10-20; I Corinthians 2:9-13.
Photo from SapphiresMoonbeams                     

No comments: