Thursday, November 7, 2013

PURITY OF HEART SEES ONLY GOOD

Dear One, Think about this, the areas in others that you would label as bad behavior might only be because of your rigid religious teachings, your divisive political beliefs or your narrow social standards. The areas in you that others would label as bad behavior might only be because of their rigid religious teachings, their divisive political beliefs or their narrow social standards. It's all a matter of perception from teachings, whether implied or actually taught. Seek the good the people and you will find it. There are treasures in everyone just like there are treasures in you. I only see the good in all of My children. My eyes are not blinded to the good like your eyes are often blinded to the good in others, and others are blinded to the good in you because the results of rigid religious teachings are to identfy acts of sin and dwell on them. I prefer that My children dwell on redemption and dwell on the righteousness produced by My redemption in the lives of My children. My Holy Spirit will identify the works of the devil in the lives of people, often called sins, but He will always bring mercy to the forefront of your mind and give the impetus to pray for the person so that he or she can be transported from the pigpen into My mansion of blessings. My Spirit discerns evil as being the works of satan, not the works of people. My Spirit then reveals how to get rid of the motivation to do evil acts and replace it with the motivation to do My good acts with the power of My Spirit. When you are tempted to judge someone, apply the principle of first seeking to see My kingdom in that person, my righteousness, and everything will be added to you and to that person because you have magnified My righteousness instead of magnifying evil. You will see in a person what you seek to see. If you seek to see the evil in a peron, you will only see evil. If you seek to see good in a person, you will only see good and the need for redemption. I said to the pure in heart all things are pure. Love, God Matthew 5:8-12; Matthew 15:8-11; II Timothy 2:22-26; James 4:7-12; I Peter 1:22-25; Titus 1:15-16; Matthew 9:10-13; Matthew 11:18-19; Romans 14:16-23.

No comments: