Tuesday, November 5, 2013

PIGPEN CURSES

Dear One, Because I put My children in charge of the earth when I gave them dominion over everything in the earth, everything in the earth is allowed if you allow it, but not everything is beneficial or edifying since the entrance of the devil into the earth in the Garden of Eden brought curses into the lives of My children. You can engage in those curses if you choose to, but the repercussions that accompany them are devastating to you and your family. To one person, certain occasional activities might not be a problem but to another person the same activitites might be devastating because of the family dynamics from the past, the genes that are passed down from generation to generation. For instance, if there ia an addictive gene passed down from the forefathers, then engaging in certain foods, drinks or recreational activites might reawaken that addictive gene in the person and cause him or her to become addicted immediately. That is why listening to My Holy Spirit is so important, so that you know what might be a problem to you in the future. It's never a matter of sinning in my eyes because Jesus died for the sins of everyone. It's merely engaging into activies that are of the pigpen of the devil might cause you to become addicted, thus allowing evil spirits to rob you of everything you have. So it's a matter of participating in the kingdom of sin which will curse you so My chldren should avoid them. How much better it is for My children to know My Instruction Book which warns about the areas which might curse you, and then you can refuse those thoughts, attitudes and actions which might deceivingly ensare you. My Holy Spirit is the Spirit of discernment. He will give you the green light or the red light, the go light or the stop light, which will warn you of the dangers involved in the enslaving actvities. So you have two witnesses, My Instruction Book and My Spirit who lives inside of you. You must not use My wisdom relating to engaging in damaging activities in order to judge someone who is participating in the activities which will curse him or her. That puts judgment on you and the person, too. You must pray for that person and I will send someone to lead the person away from the pigpen life into My life of abundance of blessings. Pray diligently for your sisters and brothers who are engaging in the pigpen life of curses. They are blinded to their damaging actions. Your prayers can snatch them out of the kingdom of curses and prepare the way for them to be delivered by the sacrifice of Jesus into the kingdom of blessings. You must also be diligent to make the right choices between the pigpen life and the blessed life. Love is the key to making the right choices, loving others as you love yourself. Do everything from the motivation of My unconditional love which is inside of you. It's always your choice whether you want to act from the kingdom of curses or the kingdom of blessings. Choose My blessings, My way of life, My Instruction Book and My Holy Spirit; then every good thing will be added to you. Love, God Deuteronomy 30:19-20; Deuteronomy Deuteronomy 28:1-19; John 3:16-17; I Corinthians 10:23; Galatians 6:1-7; Romans 8:26-27; Romans 10:1-4; Romans 12:9-21.

No comments: