Monday, November 18, 2013

LOVE RULES

Dear One, I told My children in the country with whom I had an old covenant when they became judgmental and hyprocritical that even though they paid their tithes, which their religious laws required,and they had made proper sacrifices, which their religious laws required, I told them that they had neglected the weightier things like mercy and doing justly to all people, which is what I required of them. I even told them that obedience is better than sacrifice. I told them to do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with Me. Rather than using the wisdom in the religious laws to protect themselves and to identify the evil that would tempt them, they used the laws to judge other people who neither tithed nor payed sacrifices. That was never the intent of religious laws. It was not to be the yardstick with which to judge others. Jesus told My children that all the laws are bundled up in the admonition to love Me with all their hearts and to love others as you love yourself. He said that all of My commandments are included in that admonition. Jesus said that under My new covenant with individuals that I would put My words in their hearts and in their minds. Paul told all of My children that even if you give your bodies to be burned for Me and don't have love, that you are nothing. He said if you have faith to move mountains and have not love, that you are nothing. He said if you speak in tongues and prophesy and do not have love, you are a noisy gong, a clanging cymbal and have nothing. He said if you give away everything you have for Me but have not love, you gain nothing. He said that love is the greatest thing in the world. I said through Paul that nothing in the universe can separate you from My love. Nothing should separate you from loving others, either, because that is the last and greatest commandment, that you love others. Love is the greatest thing in the world because love is My nature. Love will overcome everything. Love, God Proverbs 17:1; I Samuel 15:22-23; John 15:7; Luke 11-42-44; Romans 8:38-39; I Corinthians 13;1-7; Romans 13:8-10.

No comments: