Monday, November 7, 2016

KINGDOM LIVING - CLOUD OF WITNESSES

Dear One,
    You are not alone in your earthly journey.  You are accompanied in the spiritual  dimension around you with every species of heavenly beings imaginable.  When the Holy Spirit wrote to the Hebrews He presented to them a picture of the heavens around them and identified the help that they have, all of whom are available to assist in entering into the spiritual and emotional rest that I promised to My children.  He reminded them about the Jews that I brought out of bondage wandered in the wilderness for 40 years who never entered into the Promised Land that I had ordained and prepared for them because of their unbelief. 
     Remember that their unbelief which manifested itself in griping and grumbling constantly at Me because they didn't like the supernatural provisions that I provided.  They tried and tested My love for them for 40 years.  (Hebrews 3:8-19) I could not allow them to enter into the land of milk and honey that I had provided for them, lest they curse that land like they had cursed their journey.  I had to successfully take their descendants who had remained faithful to Me to eventually enter into the Promised Land.
      Under My dispensation of the Holy Spirit, I provide even more spiritual help for My children in that powerful cloud of witnesses that surrounds you. (Hebrews 1:1-2) I added Jesus, who had put on a human body so that He would die for the sins of the world.  He understands your struggle against the demons of unbelief and anger because He walked in the same type of flesh that you do.  I also added to the cloud of witnesses the spirits of the firstborn, the Jews who looked forward to the coming of their Messiah all of their lives and never saw Him, Yet, when Jesus became the Christ, the triumphant One, He led the ones who were spiritual captives out of captivity and took them into My heaven with Him.  So in the spiritual dimension around you, in addition to the angels who are servants of Mine and servants of My children, there is additional help for you in your weakness of faith. (Hebrews 12:22- The totality of your helpers are not only the angels, but the spirits of the firstborn from the dead, also Jesus who is the mediator of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, the blood of Jesus that was sprinkled for your sins which eradicated them, and the spirits of the just who were made perfect at their resurrection, and also Me.  I surround you with all of that help for you. 
     In that teaching by the Holy Spirit to the Hebrew people, He started off the dissertation by telling them that, because they are surrounded or encompassed about with the great assembly of spiritual helpers, that they must lay aside or cast aside the sin that so easily traps them and plunges them into unbelief. (Hebrews 12:1)   He was saying that the demon of unbelief in your mind must be replaced by the spirit of faith, which is a gift of My Holy Spirit.  Jude told you that you must build up your faith by praying in the Holy Spirit. (Jude 20)  Choosing to believe My instructions to you is a primary decision.  Believing that I have given to you a complete army of help to aid in your earth journey is necessary for you to have patience while I orchestrate kingdom living in your earthly existence. 
     My Spirit told you in this teaching to lay aside that besetting sin that the devil has sent to keep you out of My Promised Land of rest while you live in the earth.  It may be the demon of unbelief, or judgment or fear or lust or anger or jealousy or impatience.  Your enemy, the devil, knows your weak spots and will introduce into your thoughts his temptations in order to keep you from living the kingdom life that I promised to My children while they live in the earth.
     My Holy Sprit told you that when troubles and problems come into you life that you should lay aside or cast out the demon which is tormenting you, causing  unbelief, and look to Jesus who originated your faith and who constantly supplies your faith, finishing it to perfection with the power of My Holy Spirit. Look to His way of handling the assignment that I gave to Him, which was to die for the sins of the world.  He said that for the joy of the cross He endured the shame and is seated at My right hand. So when troubles come into your life, do what Jesus did, pray constantly, remain in total communion with Me, cast aside any sin that has caused the problem, and wait with faith and patience for Me, assisted by the cloud of witnesses, to fulfill My promise to you that you will have complete rest after our orchestrations for you are completed. (James 1:2-6)
    Remember that faith is power, the power of My Spirit and that power comes from being baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When you allow Me to baptize you with My Holy Spirit, you become empowered with the help of all of the cloud of witnesses in the spiritual dimension around you.  You cannot be defeated if you remain strong in faith and patience. (Hebrews 6:12) There is no way you can lose if you remain strong in the power of My faith.
    Your Faithful Father

No comments: