Sunday, November 13, 2016

RECIPE FOR KINGDOM LIVING

Dear One,
     I call them "recipes" because the success or failure of your being able to enjoy  My kingdom living while in the earth depends upon what you spiritually "eat" and "drink" or consume.  (John 6:51-58)  Jesus said at His last supper with His disciples that symbolically you must eat His flesh, meaning you must take His advice, His admonitions, His commands, His teachings, His wisdom, His knowledge and His insights and make them part of your life, consuming them, meditating upon them until they become part of your fleshly thoughts, attitudes, speech and behavior.   Drinking His blood means that you spiritually breathe My Very Own Holy Spirit into your spirit, receiving My power to make your own personality and character into My personality and character.  Jesus said unless you are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit that you do not have the spiritual power to become My children and enjoy kingdom living while in the earth and in the heaven to come.  (John 3:5-9; Acts 1:1-9)
     My Spirit wrote that when you have eaten My words, consuming them until they become part of your flesh by changing your behavior from evil to good, then you easily and spiritually come into My very own city, the heavenly Jerusalem, where there is spiritual help in the form of angels, the firstborn from the dead, the just who are made perfect, Jesus, His blood and Me.  You have been able to access all of the heavenly army that comprises My kingdom, and you become able to enjoy My kingdom benefits while you live on earth.  In other words, My kingdom comes to earth in your life as it is in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10) 
     While living in the earth, exposed to the spiritual diseases and toxic attitudes of the devil, if you eat the devil's negative words, consuming them and making his thoughts and attitudes your very own, then you have become established in a spiritual nationality which is destined for destruction and death.  However, I offer to all people the opportunity to come into My family and enjoy changes in their personalities that will mirror My personality which qualifies you for My spiritual benefits, which are My blessings, to flood into your life.  You go from bondage to the land of milk and honey.  I even give you the power, the ability and the desire through My Holy Spirit to hear My words, to believe them, to follow them, to obey them and to allow them to transform your thoughts, attitudes and behavior into My very own.  My kingdom life floods into the lives of My children who endeavor to become My "witnesses" or My images in the earth.
     I said that when you hear My words and incorporate them into your life by following them, then you have come to My city of blessings, the land of milk and honey. (Hebrews 12:22-25)  It is not an earthly nationality, it's My spiritual nationality which is made possible by your being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit.  The miracle is that your flesh is able to enjoy kingdom living while in the earth because you have My motivations, My thoughts, My desires, My determinations, My love, My faith, My joy, My goodness, My kindness, My patience and My forbearance, all because you have been changed into My image and you have become a witness of My true personality. 
     I said through My Spirit that you should let your conversation be without covetousness, jealousy and envy, that you must be content so that you can say that I am your helper and that you will not fear what any person will do to you. (Hebrews 13:5-6)  I said to be obedient to those people who are your superiors in work, in teaching, and in governmental offices.  (Hebrews 13:7)  Rebellion, because it is of the kingdom of satan, will negate you from inheriting My blessings which lead to kingdom living. 
     I told you that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) His ways never change.  That is why you must adopt His behavior and character with the power of My Spirit, becoming the same as He is yesterday, today and forever. When that is accomplished by the tutoring of My Holy Spirit, other people will glorify Me because they have observed My true personality in the earth. (Hebrews 13:20-21; Matthew 5:14-16))
      Let My words become flesh in you, changing your thoughts, attitudes, words and behavior into My personality with My thoughts, attitudes, words and actions.  Kingdom living for you while in the earth will be the results.
      Your Father of Liberty and Freedom from Bondage of Negativity           

No comments: