Monday, June 17, 2019

EARTHLY WEALTH VERSUS HEAVENLY TREASURES

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ taught several times about earthly wealth and heavenly treasures.  When a very wealthy man came and asked what good deed he must do to have eternal life, Jesus asked the man why he asked about what is good.  He even replied that there is only One who is good, referring to Me, His Father.  Then Jesus Christ offered a little advice, that if the man wished to have eternal life that he must keep the commandments.  The rich man asked which ones?  Jesus Christ told the man not to kill, not to commit adultery, not to steal, not to bring false witness, to honor his parents and to love his neighbor as himself.  The rich man said that he already did all of those things and asked what more he should do.  Jesus told the man that if he really wanted to be perfect that he should sell all that he owned and give the proceeds to the poor, and that the man would have his treasure in heaven instead of having a treasure of earthly gain.  Then Jesus Christ told the man that the next step would be to come and follow Him.  When the rich man heard that, he turned and walked away, unable to give up his great earthly wealth. (Matthew 19:16-22)
    The rich man did not realize that the treasure that Jesus Christ was offering to him was the treasure of My Holy Spirit, the greatest gift that I ever gave to mankind.  My Spirit is worth more than all the treasures in the earth put together and multiplied to infinity.  Jesus knew the true value of My treasure of the Holy Spirit because My Spirit was part of the DNA of Jesus, having been the seed that impregnated Mary and created My Son in the earth.  My Holy Spirit was the power who gave Jesus Christ the spiritual ability to cast out demons, heal the sick and speak wisdom about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth.  Jesus Christ knew that My Holy Spirit is the power who would eventually raise Him from hell and bring Him alive back into the world.  Jesus Christ knew the value of My treasure of the Holy Spirit because He knew His ministry would come to an end and He would send My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children, creating new spiritual beings within them.  My Holy Spirit is the treasure in My heaven which Jesus Christ offered to the rich man who refused to give up his earthly wealth. (Matthew 13:14; II Corinthians 4:6-7)
    The rich man had no insight into the meaning of the treasure that Jesus Christ offered to him.  All he could think about was having to give up his earthly wealth.  In explaining to the other people about the choice that the rich man had made, Jesus told them that it's very hard for a rich man to enter into My kingdom of heaven because of the devotion to earthly wealth of rich people.  He said that it's easier for a camel to enter into the eye of a sewing needle than for a rich man to enter into My kingdom of heaven.  However, Jesus said that even though with people it is impossible, with Me all things are possible.(Matthew 19: 23-26)
    As was the problem with the rich man, the problem is that My children need to give up all means of earthly security in order to enter into My kingdom of heaven.  Jesus said that people need to give up their loyalty to their land, their mother, their father, their children, their sisters and their brothers in order to be able to become completely devoted to Me and enter into My kingdom of heaven.  Jesus Christ had taught about My seed being planted by Him in the earth, referring to My Holy Spirit, and how the thorn of the deceitfulness of riches would choke out that precious seed and the rich man would inherit nothing from Me, no peace, no joy, no eternal life, no wisdom, no knowledge, no power over evil, meaning no victory in his life. (Matthew 13:18-23) Jesus Christ knew the power of the devil's temptations to entice the rich man to give up My treasure of the Holy Spirit instead of giving up his earthly wealth because of his security being in his money.
   The disciples asked about themselves since they had given up everything to follow Him.  Jesus Christ told them that when My kingdom of heaven came to earth that they would have special authoritative privileges.  One of the special privileges when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them was that they would have power over the evil demons that ruled the world, even the demons that ruled the 12 tribes of Israel.  He said that everyone who had left houses, brothers, sisters, father, mother, children or land for the sake of His name would be repaid a hundred times over in his or her life on earth and also inherit eternal life.  He said that many who were first at the time would be last and that the last would be first.  He was still speaking about the rich man, that he was first in earthly wealth but he would be last in spiritual treasures, and that those who are least in earthy wealth would become first in spiritual wealth.  (Matthew 19:27-30)  
    The parables of My kingdom of heaven hold all of the keys to successfully living in My kingdom of heaven even while you live in the earth, how to inherit all of your blessings which I provided for you from the foundation of the world, the blessings that come from My Holy Spirit living inside of you.  Earthly wealth is temporary and falls away, is stolen, deteriorates or is devalued.  My treasure of My very own Holy Spirit is for now and is for eternity.  Through Jesus Christ's sacrifice My Holy Spirit offers obliteration of sins, unconditional love, a peace that passes human understanding, joy unspeakable, never ending mercy, kind rewards, and living in the atmosphere of My goodness and My patience forever.
     You have made the right choice.  You chose My Holy Spirit, the power that caused Jesus Christ to be resurrected from the dead.  You have My power.  You must seek Me and My righteousness, gleaning wisdom from the parables of My kingdom of heaven as taught to you by your Brother Jesus Christ.  My Holy Spirit will reveal and amplify My truths on how to use the powerful keys that teach you how to enjoy My kingdom of heaven in your life on earth and in the world to come.
    Your Heavenly Father of an Eternal Treasure

No comments: