Saturday, June 29, 2019

PARABLE OF SCATTERED SEEDS

My Dear Precious Child,
    While teaching His disciples about the keys of My kingdom of God, Jesus Christ said that this is what the kingdom of God is like:  a man throws seed on the land.  Night and day while he is asleep and while he is awake, the seed is growing, but he doesn't know how.  Of its own accord, the land produces first the shoot, then the ear, then the full grain of the ear.  When the crop is ready, he loses no time,  He starts to reap because the harvest has come.  (Mark 4:26-29)
    First in relation to My scattering of the seed, I know that life is in the seed itself, but it needs to be planted in the ground to enable it to grow.  The seed does not grow independent of the ground.  It must be planted for it to grow and produce a crop.  Such is My seed of My kingdom of God.  It must be planted within the ground in the minds of people in the earth before it can break out of its outer shell and take root in the minds of people in the earth.  After planting it into the earth, I rest and trust that there will be growth from the seed and that it will produce after its own kind. 
    Man needed to be formed out of the ground to enable the seeds of truth that I plant to be able to break out of their outer covering and allow the life that is in the seeds to produce more life, which always happens because of the spiritual law of planting and reaping.  The quality of the ground is what determines the amount of harvest that is produced, whether it is hard, rocky, full of thorns or good ground. 
    I am no respecter of persons, I cast the truths in My seeds into the world for whomever desires it or whomever needs it to provide the good ground which produces a bountiful crop.  Some people may welcome the seed but any manner of things might affect the production of a life giving crop, mainly the quality of the ground.  Yet, I don't determine that, I scatter My seeds of life in the earth without discrimination, knowing that there are people everywhere who are calling out to Me to answer their prayers.  There are people who also are hopeless about what   
I can do for them which involves My supernatural powers.  Their lack of hope and faith will not allow My words of life to take root in their minds.
    My seeds of wisdom are always perfect.  The ground is the questionable and variable element because it takes good ground to produce a harvest.  Yet, I never cease in scattering My truths in the world.  They are available to anyone who seeks Me, seeks My kingdom and seeks My righteousness. 
    Faith in Me opens the ground of your mind for My seeds to enter. (Proverbs 1:20)  For My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, My seeds are scattered from the inside of them, from their own spirits into their human minds.  It's still the condition of the soil in their minds which either accepts the seeds of wisdom or rejects the seeds.  Any remaining existing words of the religious and political leaders in the minds of My children of promise can choke the seeds and there will be no production.  You know that is what happened to most of the people in the churches to whom Paul, Peter, John and James wrote for the purpose of chastising them for allowing false prophets to invade their churches and poison the minds of the believers by enticing them to return to their former lives which were governed by the covenant of the law of sin and death.(Galatians 3:1-5) 
   Do not allow there to be any leftover or new poison present in your mind from false prophets who are manifested in the earth with the mission from hell of robbing, killing and destroying My children.  It will happen if you don't resist them and cast them out of your mind and send them straight into hell so that you will be free from their mental poison.   Discern every spirit, making sure it is of Love because I am Love.
   Also in relation to the parable of the scattered seeds, consider the truth contained in it relating to a person who scatters good, positive, loving, peaceful seeds into the world by his or her thoughts, speech and actions; words, thoughts and actions that only come from My kingdom of God who lives inside of the person in the spiritual being of My Holy Spirit.  While the person sleeps and is awake, the seeds that the person sowed and continues to sow are sprouting and growing, first the shoot, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear.  When the crop is ready for reaping, the person loses no time because the harvest comes, the person knows now how, but is thankful and appreciative that the words of peace, love, unity, mercy and kindness that the person sowed and continues to sow will produce a harvest of blessings in the person's life on earth. (Galatians 6:7) 
   Consider the truth in this parable in relation to praying in My Holy Spirit.  My children of promise obey My advice through Paul and pray at all times, in all seasons, in the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayer battles against the demonic principalities and powers who have set out to rob you of a peaceful life on earth.  You pray in the Holy Spirit on every occasion, scattering My words which are filled with battle strategies against the devil's plans, and you eventually will harvest the fruit of your spiritual battles which you didn't even know were going on in the heavens to rob, kill and destroy you.  The seeds that you scatter through intercessory prayers take care of the destruction that the devil plans for your life before it even appears. (Ephesians 6:10-17)    
   My wisdom does not discriminate.  By My Holy Spirit I speak wisdom aloud in the streets for anyone who is in need.  The people with good ground receive it, meditate on it and if the ground is good, it produces a bountiful crop of blessings.  The same truth applies to your praying in intercessory prayers because, after all, those are love seeds in My wisdom and in the Holy Spirit led prayers that proceed from your mouth.(Proverbs 1:29-33; I Corinthians 9:6-8)
    My words and your words are important because they create your life on earth, whether good or bad.
    Your Father of Life Seeds

No comments: