Friday, June 14, 2019

THE PARABLE OF LOST SHEEP AND LOST CHILDREN

PARABLE OF THE LOST SHEEP AND CHILDREN
My Dear Precious Child,
    When Jesus Christ was teaching parables about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth, He taught about My desire that people treat children with love and kindness instead of abuse and domination.  He emphasized that what a person does to even the least of My children he or she does to Me.  Many curses come upon people because of the seeds they have sown in relation to their attitudes and actions toward children.  The reason for My admonitions in that area have spiritual and emotional perspectives.  If a child is abused and cursed in his or her upbringing, then the child's future is also cursed, and not just his own future is cursed but his or her future children are cursed for several generations because physical, emotional or mental abuse becomes the normal actions for that family.  (Matthew 18:5-7) It was known from the Law that they are cursed through the third and fourth generations.
    After the first admonition concerning children in his teachings, Jesus Christ began his parable of the lost sheep.  He told about a man who had a hundred sheep and one of the sheep wanders astray.  The man will leave the 99 on the hillside and go in search of the stray.  Then He said to listen solemnly to what follows in His story:  He said that if the man finds the stray it gives him more joy than the 99 that didn't stray at all.  Jesus related that truth to His teachings about children when He said that, similarly, it is never My will that one of the little ones should ever be lost.  It is never possible to exist in My kingdom of heaven and still be domineering, abusive, cruel, unkind or neglectful to My young children because those actions toward children are demonic.  (Matthew 18:12-14)  The domineering and abusive parents program future generation for demonic abuse and domination.
   Jesus Christ continued His parables of My kingdom by telling His disciples that if your brother does something wrong, you should go and have it out with him alone, just between your two selves.  If he listens to you, then you have won back your brother and helped to save future generations.  However, if he does not listen, you should take one or two others along with you because the evidence of two or three witnesses establishes a charge against someone.  If the brother still doesn't listen, then you should report it back to the community.  If he does not listen to the community, then you should treat him like a pagan or a tax collector.  Pray for him, be kind to him, but do not treat him as a brother in Christ. (Matthew 18:15-18) 
     Jesus Christ repeated a truth of My kingdom of heaven by saying that whatever you bind on earth shall be considered bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall be considered loosed in heaven.  If you continue to be bound to a brother who has done something that is not beneficial in My kingdom of heaven, then you are also bound to the demons who have tempted the brother and you will be in danger of receiving the same curses in your life that are cursing him.  In addition, whatever you have loosed on earth shall be considered loosed in heaven.  Think about that in relation to forgiveness.  Since to forgive means to release someone from your judgment by blessing them instead, when you forgive someone you have loosed your brother from judgment and you have loosed yourself from judgment. 
     Another truth of My kingdom of heaven relates to another truth that Christ Jesus taught and told His disciples most solemnly is that if two or three of you on earth agree to ask anything at all, I will grant it to you.  He amplified the truth by saying that any time two or three meet in My name, I am there also.   I told you in the past that the reason for that truth being established is that I am in your midst because I never miss a family reunion.  I come to those meetings in order to bless My children in their peaceful gathering when My children are in loving unity.  (Matthew 18:19-20)  I have to distance Myself from contentious, strife filled, discordant, divisive gatherings because I do not and cannot minister My love and answer prayers in evil surroundings.
    Pay heed to these truths relating to My kingdom of heaven.
    I listen to your prayer requests.  It's time for you to listen to and heed My personal as well as written guidance.
    Your Father of Loving Guidance

No comments: