Tuesday, June 4, 2019

KEYS OF GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH

KEYS OF GOD'S KINGDOM ON EARTH
My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus told Peter that having revelation knowledge of My kingdom of heaven coming to earth in the lives of My children while they live in the earth will provide the keys to living a life of peace, joy and love in the Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 16:1-19) Jesus had asked the disciples who they said that He was.  Peter answered by saying that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the Living God.   He didn't say that Jesus was the king of Israel or a great prophet.  Peter said that He was the Christ, meaning the Anointed One, that being My Son.  Jesus told Peter that earthly flesh and blood had not revealed that to him, but that I had revealed it to him.  He went on to say that that revelation was the rock of revealed knowledge upon which My church would be built. 
    Jesus Christ also went on to say that anyone who has revelation knowledge as revealed by My Holy Spirit will be given the keys of the kingdom of heaven and whatever he or she binds on earth will be bound in heaven and what they loose on earth is loosed in heaven, meaning that their words will loose either My kingdom of love in the earth or they will loose the devil's kingdom of hate in the earth; that they would either bind the devil from operating in the earth by always speaking positive, loving words or they would bind My kingdom from bringing blessings into their lives by speaking negative, judgmental words.  That was the disciples first key, the power of their words, whether they speak constructive words or destructive words determines whether My kingdom of love is determining the events in their lives on earth or whether the devil's kingdom of destruction and death would determine the events in their lives on earth the entire time they live in the earth.  (Matthew 16:19; Mark 3:27)
     My children need to learn this first key to My kingdom which brings peace, love and joy into your life on earth.  So the first key to My kingdom of which Jesus Christ taught in a parable is to guard your tongue in all of your conversations.  (Romans 14:7; James 3:2-12) I created the world with My words and  because My children were created in My image, your words call into action either kind and loving events in your life or they create destructive and deadly events in your life on earth, summoning either My heaven to bless your life or the devil's hell to curse your life.(Deuteronomy 11:26-28)
     After Jesus Christ taught about the mustard seed, He also taught a parable about My kingdom of heaven being like a woman who took and mixed yeast in with three measures of flour until it caused all three measures of flour to rise throughout.  He was talking about the miracles which happen when My kingdom of heaven comes to live in My children, creating a new being by the power of My Holy Spirit. (John 3:3; I Peter 1:23) The person's spirit is not the only part of the man which is recreated.  The person's mind and body are recreated also as a lifelong process.  His or her mind becomes renewed and transformed into My way of thinking.   (Romans 12:1-2)  His or her body also becomes transformed into My image by doing acts of love, compassion, joy, peace, goodness and kindness to other people instead of doing selfish, divisive, cruel, abusive and mean actions to other people.  So what Jesus Christ was teaching in that parable about My kingdom of Heaven coming to live inside of My children in the earth is that My Holy Spirit recreates the entire person: spirit, mind and body.  Their actions, motivations, thoughts and words become new in line with My kingdom of love which has been sown inside of them.  People begin to see My good works done by My obedient children and glorify Me for My transforming power in the life of a person.  I provide visual and auditory evidence of the miracle of being born anew by My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, changing a person from the inside out, from My Spirit living in their spirits and changing the person's mind and body with My revelation knowledge. All real healing comes from the inside outward.
    Matthew wrote that Jesus Christ only spoke My truths in parables of the kingdom of heaven to confirm the scripture that says that I would speak to My children in parables and expound things hidden since the foundation of the world.  (Psalm 78:2)  Jesus Christ later instructed His disciples to pray that My kingdom would come on earth like it is in heaven.  There were many things that needed to happen before that day could come.  Jesus Christ had to die for the sins of the world, go to hell as punishment for those sins, rise from the dead, appear to over 500 people, and instruct My children to wait in Jerusalem until My promise came into their lives.  Then He came to sit down with Me and sent the source of His power, My Holy Spirit, into My children who obeyed My instructions to wait for My promise to be fulfilled.  My promise was that I would come to earth to live in My children in the person of My Holy Spirit, that I would write My words of revelation knowledge in their minds and put them in their mouths by giving them a new language, the language of My kingdom of heaven, which allows them to pray My will in every situation and circumstance by speaking the solutions to all of their problems through their mouths to My angels who are the working force in My kingdom of heaven.  My angels bring My will into being in every situation and every circumstance when My children are led by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit.  Then everything works together for their good to those people who are called according to My purpose of bringing peace to the world. (Matthew 5:9-10; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-4; Romans 8)
    My kingdom of heaven coming to earth in the lives of My children in the earth was My mystery that I kept hidden from the foundation of the earth.  I hid it from demonic forces who would have stopped it if they had known it.  The execution and culmination of My plan allows Me to bless My children and give to them the inheritance that I have for them which is a life of love, righteousness, peace and joy while they live in the earth and then to enjoy a life with Me for eternity.  I devised that mysterious plan to include the whole world, Jews, pagans, women, men, sinners and saints.  I call everyone into a one-on-one relationship with Me by sending My Holy Spirit to live inside of them and recreate the earth until it is My kingdom of heaven having come into the earth, answering the prayer of Christ Jesus when He taught His disciples how to pray.   It is only when My kingdom of heaven comes into the lives of My children that My will is able to be done in the earth as it is in heaven and for Me to give daily spiritual food of guidance and encouragement to My children.
    I have fully instituted My plan.  Now it is incumbent upon My children in the earth to allow My Holy Spirit to accomplish His ministry of transforming them completely, spirit, soul and body by using the keys of My kingdom, until they shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven in the earth and cause unbelievers to believe and glorify Me.
    Your Father of Magnificent Plans                
          

No comments: