Thursday, June 27, 2019

PARABLE OF A DIVIDED KINGDOM


My Dear Precious Child,
    The scribes who had come down from Jerusalem were saying that Jesus Christ was casting out demons by the power of Beelzebul, the devil himself.  Jesus called them to himself and began to teach them in a parable.  He asked them how satan can cast out satan?  He reminded them that a kingdom that is divided against itself cannot last and a household that is divided against itself cannot ever stand.  He used logic with the scribes, who were the experts on religious and political laws. when He told them that if satan rebelled against himself and is divided, then he cannot stand either, that that would be the end of him.
   Then Jesus told a truth about My kingdom of heaven, saying that no one can make his way into a strong man's house and burgle his property unless he has tied up the strong man first.  He said that only then, when the strong man is bound, can his house be burgled.  Jesus Christ was prophesying His own ministry, His cup of ministry that He accepted from Me of going to hell for the sins of the whole world and while there He was going to take back the authority to the earth that Adam had given to the devil when he allowed him and his demons to invade the earth. (Matthew 28:16-18) That is why the devil became the prince of the world, as identified by Jesus Christ.  After His mission was completed after He rose from the dead, Jesus Christ proclaimed that all authority in earth and the heavens had been given to Him.   He had bound the devil, the strong man, in devil's own territory.  (Mark 3:22-27)
   It was in this same situation that Jesus Christ solemnly proclaimed that all sins will be forgiven and all blasphemies will be forgiven except one, and that one is anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit.  He said that anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. That person is guilty of the eternal sin.  He spoke that truth because the scribes were accusing Him of having an unclean spirit.  (Mark 3:28-30)  Jesus Christ pronounced judgment on the demonic spirit that was influencing the scribes.
   In that solemn setting My Son, Jesus Christ, was giving honor and glory to My Holy Spirit who was His power, His counselor, His revealer of truth, My guide to Him, My explosive power in Him, and My Holy Spirit was the being who catapulted Jesus Christ out of hell with the authority to the earth in his grasp.   He shared that authority with the disciples of Jesus on the day of Pentecost when He came to live in My children.   He shares the same authority with My children in the earth who are baptized in My Holy Spirit since that memorable day and always will, as long as there is an earth.  (Romans 8:11)  The same Spirit lives in you with the same authority and explosive power.
    Jesus Christ gave all of His respect and honor to My Holy Spirit.  He knew that He was powerless without Him.  My children need to give the same respect and honor to My Holy Spirit that they give to Jesus Christ and to Me.  Without the power of My Holy Spirit My children would neither be able to be born of My Spirit nor baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He is My messenger of power in My children, the power to defeat the devil's works in the earth.
    Remember and heed this truth about a divided house and a divided nation.  It will not stand.  When you bind yourself in unity with any reason for division in anything in the earth, you will inherit the same end.  Remember that the scribes were part of the group of Pharisees and Sadducees that persecuted, harassed and eve killed Jesus Christ.  You will fall from My place of honor in My family when you have united with demons by doing their will in the earth.  You will forfeit your place in My family and you will forfeit being blessed somewhere along the way because of the spiritual truth of unity with Me brings rewards.  My children should have no fellowship with division and discord because they come from hell.  They carry every curse of the devil in their temptations.  My kingdom never falls because it is secured by Me. 
    Learning and heeding the keys of My kingdom will benefit you in your inheriting all of My blessings because you have listened to Me as your Father of all good things.   
     Your Father of Power and Dominion Over Evil  
   

No comments: