Saturday, June 1, 2019

GOD'S KINGDOM HAS COME

    When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them the proper way to pray, His instruction was that they should pray that My kingdom would come on earth as it is in heaven.  Even more than that, He added to the prayer the revelation that, as a result of My kingdom coming on earth as it is in heaven,  My will would be able to be done in the earth when My kingdom comes on earth to live inside of My children and surrounds them because they have the spiritual power and wisdom to do My will instead of constantly doing the devil's will in the earth.  Even His next instruction was in conjunction with My kingdom coming on earth to live inside of My children of promise; that being that I would give to My children their daily spiritual bread which comes in the Holy Spirit's words of wisdom and knowledge from the inside of My children.  It is infused into their human minds, equipping them with supernatural insight and understanding which empowers My children to put demons under their own feet of authority, thus under My feet of authority, instead of My children being constantly harassed and abused by the devil's demons who still roam the earth seeking whom they may devour.  (Matthew 6:7-11)
   Jesus' sample prayer also included His own ministry of dying for the salvation of the whole world.  He taught the disciples to pray for the power to forgive sins just like they forgive the people who sin against them.  It was only through Christ Jesus dying on the cross, then going to hell for the sins of the whole world, and then being raised from the dead that allows My children to be able to forgive the sins of other people.  In fact, after He rose from the dead and appeared to the disciples, after He breathed My Holy Spirit into them He told them that they had My authoritative power to also forgive sins, just like I do, because My kingdom had come into the earth to live inside of them.  (John 20:21-23)  In other words, Christ Jesus' sample prayer for My disciples related totally to My kingdom coming of earth to live inside and surround My children of promise. (Matthew 6:12; Hebrew 1:1 and 22-25)
   Christ Jesus knew the struggle against evil because he lived in a human body so that He could have compassion and mercy for people who are captives of satan while they live in the earth, which includes every person who ever lived.  He knew that every person needs My supernatural, spiritual power to successfully battle against evil and to win every battle.  He also knew that without the power of My Holy Spirit inside of Him and My kingdom surrounding Him, He was left with only human abilities and power which are defenseless against the devil.  Because He lived in human flesh, His daily battles were just as exhausting as your daily battles.  However, My spiritual power of the Holy Spirit living inside of Him was able to cause Him to refuse to return harassment, judgment, bitterness, unkindness and hatred to the political and religious leaders.  Instead, He labeled them as being controlled by the devil and warned His disciples not to listen to any of the words of the leaders because they were being used by the devil to deceive and lead My children to do his will. (Matthew 6:13-15)
   Certainly, the sample prayer of Jesus was answered and He accomplished His ministry, then sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in My children and give them power, wisdom and knowledge in order to also cause them to do My will in the earth of spreading love and kindness, but also to overcome the demonic spirits who invaded the earth when Adam and Ever allowed them to enter at the beginning of time.
    My kingdom has come into the earth just exactly like it is in heaven.  My children of promise need to give honor, value and credence to My personal words to them as well as the dreams and visions through which I show them things to come and also through which I give them the empowerment of the Holy Spirit to cause them to have My heaven in their lives on earth.  Cease waiting for Jesus to come take you out of the earth.  He lives inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit with all of My supernatural power and abilities necessary for you to reign in life as My spiritual children.
    Your Father of  Spiritual Power

No comments: