Friday, May 31, 2019

CHARGING THE BATTERIES
My Dear Precious Child,
   Jude reiterated his warning about the time coming that the other apostles wrote about, that there would be people who sneer at the teachings of Christ Jesus and the apostles, people who know nothing but their own desires for wickedness.  He wrote that they are unspiritual and selfish, being nothing but mischief makers.  Contrasting those unspiritual people with My children of promise, Jude wrote that his dear friends who are believers must use their own holy faith as their foundation and build on it by praying in the Holy Spirit.  He said that by building on their faith that they would keep themselves within My love and the mercy of the Lord Jesus Christ to give them eternal life, which they already possessed in their spirits but when they shed their earthly bodies they would have new spiritual bodies as supplied by Me.(Jude 17-22)
   Paul was the other apostle who encouraged My children to pray in the Holy Spirit, writing in his letter to the Ephesians that My children should never battle against human beings, but to only battle against the devil's principalities and powers in the spiritual dimension by praying in the Holy Spirit.  Paul described the armor that I give to My children that protects them in battles with demons.  They are My truth, My righteousness, the gospel of peace, the authoritative power of My Holy Spirit and your salvation supplied by the Lord Jesus Christ.  He told you to pray at all times in the Holy Spirit, keeping alert to pray with prayers and supplications for all the saints.  Notice that he said to pray AT ALL TIMES IN THE HOLY SPIRIT.  His instructions to pray in the language of the Holy Spirit were specific, knowing that My Words which proceed from your mouth will not return void, but will accomplish that which they are sent by Me to accomplish in answering your prayers. (Jeremiah 1:9-11)
    Jude added some instructions to his admonition to you to pray in the Holy Spirit, saying that when some of your fellow believers have doubts that you are to reassure them, and when there are some who need to be saved from demonic fires that you are to pull them out.  However, he warned that there are some people to whom you must be kind with great caution, keeping your distance from fleshly coverings which are contaminated by vice.  Yes, there are some people about whom Jude warned who must be loved from a distance but you are to still pray for them, pulling them out of the fires of hell.  That is easily accomplished by your praying in the Holy Spirit for them, sending the fire of My Holy Spirit to burn the evil demons out of them.  Remember that Paul also said that I am a consuming fire, spiritually burning the demons out of helpless people who are deceived and lost. (Hebrews 12:29; Ezekiel 10:2; Romans 12:20) 
   His closing remarks in his letter gave glory and praise to Me, saying that I can keep you from falling for the lies of the false prophets, and that I can safely bring you innocent and happy into My glorious presence.  Jude identified Me as the only God who saves you from evil through the power of Lord Jesus Christ.  To Me he ascribed the glory, the majesty, the authority and the power which I have always had and still have now and forever.   I share My kingdom, My power and My glory with My children of promise.  Christ Jesus prayed for it and died for it.  They became yours when I came to live inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 6:20)  You have My treasure in your human body.  (I Corinthians 3:16)
    Treasure My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you with the value and honor that He deserves.  After all, He is My Very Own Holy Spirit.  He created eternal life on the inside of you so that you would have power over demonic works.  He deserves your praise and honor in the same degree that Christ Jesus gave to Him. (John 14:15-21; John 16:7-15)
    Your Father of Great and Powerful Heritage 

No comments: