Thursday, May 30, 2019

MERCY VS. JUDGMENT FOR FALSE PROPHETS
My Dear Precious Child,
   Jude took a page from Peter, as they say, when he wrote a letter raining judgment upon the people who lead believers astray.  He was referring to those people who were false prophets but appeared to be knowledgeable prophets, proclaiming the legitimacy of gaining salvation by obeying Mosaic Law in conjunction with the true Good News of faith in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins.  Jude proclaimed that the false prophets would get what they deserved because they had followed Cain, Balaam and Korah, with murder in their hearts against the true gospel, and also rebelling against the teachings of the true prophets and mistaking the lies that come from combining the old covenant teachings with My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  That heresy is the same warning that came from Jesus Christ about putting new wine inside of old wine skins.  It bursts the wine skins and makes waste of the new wine.  He wrote that those false prophets deserve the same fate as Cain, Balaam and Korah. (Jude 11) 
   Dangerous obstacles is what Jude called the false prophets and teachers, obstacles at their community meals, joining in with the believers merely for the food and shamelessly looking only after themselves.  He said they were clouds that are blown around by the wind, bringing no rain, and they are like barren trees that are uprooted in winter, thus being twice dead.  He compared them to wild sea waves capped with shame and shooting stars bound for an eternity of black darkness.  Jude wrote that it was the false prophets and unbelievers that Enoch prophesied about that I would come with tens of thousands of My saints and pronounce judgment upon them, sentencing the wicked for the wicked things that they had done and the defiant things the irreligious sinners had said against Christ. (Jude 12-16)  He identified them as grumblers and mischief makers who are governed by their own desires with mouths full of boastful talk and flattery for other people when they see advantage in it for themselves.  It was those descriptions that identified the Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes, high priests, priests and elders of the temples, the very people who were responsible for the death of Jesus Christ, being identified by Me as being anti-Christ.   
   You must remember that those false prophets had led astray the new converts who had become believers in Christ Jesus.  They influenced My children to become in unity with the very men who had crucified Christ Jesus.  When He rose from death and hell, Christ sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of My children of promise and He gave them power over demons.  The enemies of Christ Jesus transferred their persecution from Him and onto My children of promise since Christ had ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me, giving the rest of His ministry to My Holy Spirit who took up residence in My children of promise with the promise that they would do greater things.  The greater things are that My children of promise have the authority to cast demons out of people in the earth and into hell, which Christ was not able to do when He ministered in the earth.  He could only cast demons out of people, not send the demons to hell, because he had not yet been to hell to take back My authority to all the heavens and earth from the devil and then give it to My children. (Matthew 28:16-20) It is a great gift for My children to have My authority of My Holy Spirit to cast demons out of people and out of the earth and banish them to hell, knowing that My angels would usher the demons into hell, according to the teaching on the kingdom of heaven by Christ Jesus. (Matthew 13:36-42 )
    My children must have revelations of their having the power of My Holy Spirit living inside of their bodies so that they will allow Him to complete the ministry of Christ Jesus in the earth of destroying the works of the devil in the earth by casting the demons into hell. (I John 3:8)  It is the fulfillment of My gift of salvation to My children, giving them the greater authoritative power of My Holy Spirit to cast demons into hell after He retrieved the authority back from the devil when He defeated Him in hell.  After all, it was the power of My Holy Spirit that raised Christ Jesus from the dead.  The greater works to which Christ Jesus was referring when He said that My children of promise would do greater works actually came into being for My children when Christ relinquished the power of My Holy Spirit and sent Him into My children of promise after He sat down with Me in My heaven, thus giving them the authoritative power to cast demons into hell after casting them out of themselves and other people. 
    Jude and Peter in their disgust for the false prophets forgot that the last request that Christ Jesus made when He was dying on the cross was that I would forgive His persecutors and murderers because they didn't know what they were doing. (Luke 23:34)  Those apostles forgot that Christ taught you to forgive your enemies, to love them, to do good to them and to pray for them.  He didn't change His message of love and mercy just because His enemies were responsible for killing Him.  Even during the pain afflicted to the human part of Him, Christ made sure that I forgave His murderers because He had already forgiven them. 
   Unfortunately, the flesh of My children of promise who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit can still be influenced by the demons of judgment who tempt My children to rain judgment on people who persecute them instead My children continuing the ministry of Christ through My Holy Spirit of forgiving the sins of blasphemers, persecutors, physical and verbal abusers of My children who harass and kill them.  Christ Jesus gave the perfect example and it was not to judge their persecutors. (Matthew 7:1)  The perfect example is to forgive them because they don't know what they are doing when they act under the influence of the devil and his demons. 
   Pray for false prophets instead of judging them.  In your praying for them and doing good to them, My angels baptize them with the fire of My Holy Spirit, causing the demons to lose control over them and instead allowing Me to introduce My Good News to them.  The fires of My Holy Spirit can burn out the demons from your enemies just like they did with you when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (Matthew 3:11-12: Romans 12:20)
   You must imitate Christ Jesus instead of imitating the apostles in the weaknesses of their flesh.  Peter and Paul spent several years in opposition to each other until they made peace with each other after yielding to My guidance.  My children must imitate the attitudes and actions of Christ in their lives, even forgiving their enemies, which is what I taught to them through My Son Jesus Christ.      
    Your Father of Love and Forgiveness

No comments: