Saturday, May 4, 2019

THE TESTING OF YOUR FAITH

My Dear Precious Child,
   The Lord Jesus Christ said before He was crucified that in the world My children will have problems and tribulations but that you should rejoice because He overcame them and that you can overcome them, too, by the power of My Holy Spirit.  (John 16:33) In James' letter to the 12 Jewish-Christian churches James encouraged the readers with  the same truth, that their faith was going to be tested.  I am not the tester of your faith or the faith of any of My children.  The devil tests your faith with his temptations in order to catch you weak in faith so that you will yield to his temptations and bind yourself to him again so that he can bring his destructive works into your life. (I John 3:8)  The devil didn't like losing to Me when I cast him out of My heaven and so he harasses My children in order to seek revenge on Me.
   James took a positive outlook on the devil's testing of your faith by saying that you should consider it a privilege for your faith to be tested by the devil because your overcoming the test will make your patience stronger.  His view was that stronger patience has its good results in your life because you become fully developed in faith, complete and with nothing missing after overcoming all of his testing. (James 1:2-4)  It's like an army.  Every battle that the soldiers in an army wins will contribute to their confidence that they can always be victorious.  It is the same truth in the testing of your faith by the devil, the truth is that every battle that you win will empower you to recognize the next temptation and immediately overcome the test, winning that battle.   Soon, after you have prevailed in every battle, you have won the war.    
   James' positive philosophy was that you will need wisdom during every testing by the devil and that My wisdom is free, ungrudging, and that My wisdom will be freely given to you when you ask.  However, he wrote that you must ask in faith. without a hint of doubt in your mind because a person who doubts is like waves thrown up in the sea which the wind drives.  It is like the person who doubts has two minds, wavering one way and then the other, and so he should not expect to receive any wisdom from Me because his or her mind is operating in thoughts from hell and from My heaven at the same time.  The person's thoughts waver between both of them, between doubt and belief, and it is hard for the person to distinguish between the voices in his head as the doubt waves become higher and higher. (James 1:5-8)
    He compared it to the difference between a poor man who ranks high in honor and a rich man who has been humbled, because riches last no longer than flowers in the grass when the scorching sun comes up.  The grass withers, the flowers fail, and what looks so beautiful now disappears.  He wrote that it's the same with the rich man who has faith in his riches and is tempted to renounce Me.  The man perishes in his sins but his business goes on.  However, the wisdom that you hear from Me lasts forever because it is eternal.(James 1:9-11)
     So James wrote in his letter to the Jewish Christians that the man who stands firm when trials come will be blessed and happy.  That person has proved his faith and he or she will win the prize of life which I have promised, the crown of having overcome the temptations which the devil brought as a trial of the person's faith.  The prize of life is reserved for My children who love Me, who are led by My Spirit and who overcome the works of the devil in his or her life. (James 1:12)
    James even wrote that you should never say when you are tempted that you are tempted by Me, as some people do say.  I am not tempted to yield to the devil's temptations; therefore I don't tempt anyone.  I even said that the Israelites tempted Me in their wandering in the wilderness for 40 years.  I provided for them all of those years and yet they resorted to building idols when they got tired of My provisions for them.  Every temptation comes from the fleshly desires and passions which are placed in your mind by the devil.  The desires and passions conceive and give birth to sin, and when sin is fully grown it has a child and that child is death. (James 1:13-15)
   To emphasize his truth, James wrote to make no mistake about it, everything that comes from Me is perfect and good.  I said through My Holy Spirit that everything that comes down from heaven is perfect and good.  I am your Father of Light.  In Me there is no shadow of turning from evil to good or from good to evil.  There is no such thing as an alteration of My true character of love.  I wrote through James that it was by My truth found only in Christ Jesus that I made those Jewish Christians become My children by Christ's message of love so that they would be the first fruits of all that I had created. (James 1:16-18)
   The truth with which James began his letter refuted all Jewish teachings and pagan beliefs that I am good on one hand and evil on the other hand, the Father of Life on one hand and the father of death on the other hand.  That lie about My character was rampant in Jewish teachings and pagan teachings and even followed the Christian converts into their lives of being born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That heresy is the basis of the unbelief and doubt of the double minded person whom James said receives nothing from Me.  My own children cannot believe that I will grant them My wisdom on how to overcome the temptations of the devil in their thoughts if they think that I am the author of the temptations and also its evil intents.  I would be guilty of being a dichotomy if that were true, the heresy being that I am both good and evil.  That heresy existed in the minds of the Jews and pagans who were mostly ignorant of the existence of the devil, the father of all evil, and so they attributed both good and evil to Me. 
   James' letter was written to encourage My children to become single minded in the truth that I am Love and that in Me there is no evil.  Christ Jesus had prophesied that when My Holy Spirit came into the lives of people that He would reveal My character and the devil's character to My children and that they would execute My judgment that is already on the devil which I proclaimed from the foundation of the world. (John 16:7-11) My children of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit have the calling to cast the offending demons out of their lives and into the abyss, the hell that is reserved for them. (Matthew 13:36-43) 
   The world is waiting for My children to grow into maturity so that they will allow My Holy Spirit inside of them to execute My judgment on the demons who harass them so that My children will shine like the noonday sun in My kingdom of heaven which came upon them when they were born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit as Christ Jesus taught and as My Holy Spirit reveals.  (Romans 8:19-27) 
    As Christ Jesus always said, "Let those people listen who have ears to hear."  
    My words of wisdom are from your spirit where My Spirit lives.  I speak My truths into your human mind so that you are empowered with the power of My Holy Spirit.  The power of faith comes from hearing My words.
   Your Father of Victorious Wisdom

No comments: