Thursday, May 9, 2019

VICTORIOUS MINDS

VICTORIOUS MINDS
My Dear Precious Child,
   In his first letter to the believers in five countries, Peter offered definite instructions which were:
       #1. Free your mind of encumbrances;
       #2. Control your mind;
       #3. Put your trust in the grace that will envelop you when Christ Jesus is revealed to you;
       #4. Do not behave the way you formerly behaved before you knew the Truth;
       #5. Make obedience to Me a habit; 
       #6 .Be holy in all that you do since I am the One who called you and I am holy. 
       #7. Acknowledge Me as your Father who has no favorites.
    I cleanse everyone according to what He has done, so you must be sincerely careful when you are away from your home because of the temptations of the devil when you are out of your spiritual element.  Remember the ransom that Christ Jesus paid to free you from a useless way of life that your ancestors handed down to you in generational curses. (I Peter 1:13-17)
  The ransom for your soul was not paid with corruptible silver or gold, but in the precious blood of the Lamb who was without spot or stain, namely Christ Jesus.  He was known from the beginning, even before the world was formed, but He has only been revealed to My children in the earth at the end of the age of old covenant Mosaic Law and the beginning of the covenant of My Holy Spirit, a new and more efficient covenant which was instituted by Me for the sake of the whole world. It is only through Him that you can have faith in Me.  I am the One who raised Him from the dead and glorified Him for that very reason, so that you could have faith and hope in Me.  (I Peter 1:18-21)  It was for your benefit and the benefit of the whole world that all of My plans were facilitated, carried out and prophesied.
     Peter wrote that the believers in the five countries had purified their souls by being obedient to the truth and they could now love one another like sincere brothers.  He encouraged the believers to let their love be real and from the heart.  Then He reminded them that their new birth was not from any human seed, but it was from My everlasting, living, eternal  words spoken by Me.  Peter quoted scripture that says that all flesh is grass and its glory is like the wild flowers; but the grass withers, the flowers fail, but My word remains forever. (Isaiah 40:6-8; I Peter 1:22-25)  He proclaimed that My Word is the Good News that has been delivered to you and the whole world.
     After reminding the believers about My excellent plan to save the world, Peter also gave further instructions, that the believers never yield to any of these demonic attitudes:
        Spitefulness,
        Deceitfulness,
        Becoming hypocritical,
        Becoming envious or jealous, or
        Becoming critical.
    He reminded the believers that they were still spiritually newborn babes and they should be hungry for nothing but milk, the spiritual honesty which would help them to grow up into salvation now that they had tasted My goodness. (I Peter 2:1-3)  Peter wrote that Christ Jesus was a living stone which was rejected by people but He was chosen by Me and was precious to Me so that you could become the holy priesthood that offers sacrifices which Christ has made acceptable to Me.  He will use the many living stones to make a spiritual house which reflects My love and My peace.  I promised that a person will rest by putting his or her trust in Me and that cornerstone that I chose Myself.  He pointed out that that stone is precious to believers but to unbelievers Christ is the stone which has been stumbled over.  The stumbling is not My desire but is from the enemy's strategy.  Christ is a rock that brings people down only because they stumble over it because of the demonic veil that is over their minds which keeps them from believing in My word.  (II Corinthians 3:14-I8; Peter 2:4-8) 
   You as My child believe My word as long as you rely upon My words which I personally speak to you, the words which reveal to you My nature, My character and My personality.  It is in your intimately knowing Me that you become My living stones in the earth through which it can be relied upon that you will be transformed into My love messengers in the earth.  When you intimately know Me, you become like Me, which is the true form of worship, worshiping Me in Spirit and in Truth. 
   You enter into My rest when you rely completely on Me, Your Father of supernatural solutions to all of the problems caused by the works of the devil in your life on earth.  I gave you the power to believe, the power to heal, the power to receive My wisdom and knowledge, the power to discern good spirits from evil spirits, the power to perform miracles, the power to speak for Me in prophesy, the power to pray in My spiritual tongues and the power to interpret what I have spoken in those languages.   All of My supernatural, spiritual gifts are yours, freely given by Me.  You have the distributor of those gifts living inside of you, My Holy Spirit.  My children need to regard My Holy Spirit as Lord in the earth in your day of My covenant of the Holy Spirit.  That was revealed by the new covenant prophet Paul when He said that you and My other children of promise are the temple of My Holy Spirit, (I Corinthians 3:16)   He declared that the Lord is the Holy Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty and freedom from the works of the devil. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   That is cause for celebration.   
   Your Father of Power Packed Words 

No comments: