Thursday, May 2, 2019

CORRECTIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE HEBREWS

CORRECTION INSTRUCTIONS TO THE HEBREWS
My Dear Precious Child,
   Just like Paul did in his letters to the churches, the writer of the letter to the Hebrews also followed his example.  He told them strict instructions that they needed to follow in order to remain surrounded by My kingdom of heaven since deviating from My instructions would cause the believers to wander into the devil's traps and suffer his consequences. 
   First of all, the instructions to the Hebrew Christians were to love everyone like brothers and sisters.  They were accustomed to following their national and religious programming of hating other people who were not of their strict religious cult so I told them to love everyone just as I love them.  The reason for the writer to give this instruction was because he knew that they might be entertaining angels without knowing it, refusing My messengers that I sent to them because of their national prejudice. (Hebrews 13:1-2)
    He also told them to remember the people who were in prison as though they were in prison with the prisoners and to remember the people who were being treated badly because you are all one body and what they suffer you also suffer.(Hebrews 13:3)
    The writer of this letter to Christian Jews differed from Paul's letters in one way, because Paul had advised girls not to get married because he thought that Jesus was physically coming back into the world soon. (I Corinthians 7:6-9)  Paul had not had his spiritual eyes opened to understand that when My Holy Spirit was sent by Christ Jesus into the world to live in My children that My kingdom came on earth as it is in heaven because Christ and I became available to them through the demonic veil in the spiritual dimension around each believer. (Matthew 6:10)  My Spirit lived inside of them and Christ and I became easily accessible to them in the spiritual dimension because the veil had been torn apart, just as the writer of the book of Hebrews knew.  He had a different view of marriage than Paul did because he did not expect Jesus to physically come to earth any day. 
   The writer gave instructions regarding adultery and fornication in order to keep them from catching sexually transmitted diseases which were impossible to treat in their day.  He wrote that marriage was to be honored by everyone and that the marriage bed is undefiled, meaning that with only one sexual partner in marriage there is no exchange of sexually tranmitted diseases.  The writer said that fornicators and adulterers will come under My judgment.  What actually happens is that they actually come under the devil's judgment and condemnation that I heap upon the devil simply by binding themselves to the devil's temptations of yielding to the passions of the flesh.  My judgment is never for My children who are made in My image.  Forgiveness, because of the sacrifice of Christ Jesus, is My gift to them. (I John 2:2) My judgment is for the demons who tempt My children from the inside of them because of generational curses from their ancestors or from the temptations from the demons who live outside of them in the invisible second heaven where the devil tempted Adam and Eve and they succumbed to his temptations; thus allowing the devil to curse not only themselves and their descendants but also to curse the ground of the earth. (Genesis 3:13-19)  
   Greed has always been a sin of lust and has led many people to be expelled from the blessings of receiving My inheritance when they yield to the demon of lust for money, sex, attention or any other obsession.  The writer wrote for the Hebrew Christians to be content with what they had so that the lust for money did not overcome them and defile them.   He reminded the people that I said that I would never fail them or desert them and so they should not fear an inadequate supply of money.  He reminded them that people can do nothing to them when they are covered with My protection as a result of being completely yoked to Me. (Hebrews 13:5-6)
    Another instruction from the writer of the letter to the Hebrew Christians was that the believers remember the faith of their leaders who preached My word of salvation to them.  He wrote that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever, that He never changes as My emissary of love and salvation to the earth. (Hebrews 13:7-8)  He warned the Christians not to let themselves become led astray by strange doctrines such as dietary laws which were part of the old covenant rules and regulations and never did anything for them.  He reminded them to rely only on My grace of the Good News, the truths that the sacrifice of Jesus Christ was the only stable and lasting foundation of faith upon which they must rely. 
    He reminded them in his writings that the blood of animals brought inside of the Most Holy Place by the high  priests, as practiced under Mosaic Law, never brought long lasting forgiveness of sins.  The bodies of the animals were burned outside of the camp and their blood was taken inside the Most Holy Place as a sacrifice for sins.  Remember that Christ Jesus was crucified outside of the temple, outside of all of its regalia,  He was crucified for the sins of the whole world.  The author of the letter wrote that there is no lasting and eternal physical city of religious and political freedom in the world, but there is an eternal one in the lives of My children of promise and in the life to come of which Jesus taught.  (Luke 18:26-30) Yet, some of My children continue to look to their political and old covenant religious leaders to be their authorities in the earth; in reality being their idols. 
    Remember that it was political and religious leaders who killed the Savior of the world and all current ones are following the devil's will by making binding laws and religious practices which only curse the lives of My children.  There are no solid and stable countries in the world, not every yours.  They all change leadership and with the leadership changes are changes in laws, most of which add burdens onto the heads of some of My children.  Earthly countries are governed by men who yield to all kinds of demons because they do not know Me and yet profess to be devoted to Me.  The only stable country is My kingdom of heaven into which you were born when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You must rely totally on My kingdom of heaven which came upon you and into you when you had your Pentecostal experience of being born into My family and baptized by My kingdom of heaven, just as Jesus had prophesied over and over in His parables.  
   Therefore, just as the writer advised, you must offer unending sacrifices of praise, which are verbal sacrifices that you give every time you acknowledge My name and the name of Christ Jesus.  (Hebrews 13:15) 
   His closing advice was to do good works of sharing your financial resources with others, for those are also sacrifices that please Me since you are meeting the needs of people who have prayed for financial resources in order to meet their needs.  You are My hands in the earth when you follow My advice to share your blessings with others who are still weak in faith.(Hebrews 13:16)
   Make love your aim, make praises to Me your dedication, make cheerful generosity to the needy your vocation, and make dedication to My stable kingdom of heaven be your primary focus in your life on earth.   You don't have to physically die to begin living in My kingdom of heaven.  You can live in My kingdom while in the earth and overcome all of the works of the devil as led by My Holy Spirit in every choice you make.  You can be blessed in all of your life on earth when you are led by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit at all times and in all occasions because all things will work together for your good. (Be led by My Holy Spirit + pray in My Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good. Romans 8)
   I am your Good Father.  I never withhold My blessings from you.  It is your obeying the will of the devil's temptations that bring curses into your life.  It is your taking My advice and following My instructions which help you to avoid the devil's traps which bring destructive consequences into your life.  Always bring your praises of thanksgiving into the situations and circumstances of life, thanking Me for the solutions to all problems and then obeying My urges which cause you to take My advice and walk in the guidance of My Holy Spirit.            
    Your Good Father of Valuable Instructions

No comments: