Monday, May 20, 2019

TEST AND DISCERN THE SPIRITS

My Dear Precious Child,
    John launched right into warning about the antichrist a second time in his second letter to My children in the churches.  He told you to test the spirits to see if they come from Me because you cannot trust every spirit.  The true test is if the spirit acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh and is from Me.  Any spirit that will not say that Jesus is from Me is the spirit of antichrist, whose coming into the earth you were warned about.  Then John emphatically said that, well, now he is here in the world.  He reminded the believers that they had already overcome those false prophets because you and the believers are from Me and you have inside of you One who is greater than anyone in the world; but, as for the false prophets, he wrote that they are of the world and they speak the language of the world and the people in the world listen to them.  However, you are My children and those people who are of Me will listen to My teachers.  He knew that the people who are not of Me will not listen to Me or to the teachers and apostles.  He declared that that is how you can tell the spirit of truth from the spirit of falsehood.
     He could not get off of his favorite subject which was My love.  He wrote one of the most quoted phrases in My Instruction Book, that being that you must love one another since love comes from Me and everyone who loves is born by Me and knows Me.  To contrast, he wrote that everyone who fails to love everyone has never known Me, because I am love.  My love was revealed to My children when I sent My Son Jesus Christ into the world, My first Begotten Son, so that you could have life through Him.  John clarified it by writing that it is His love for you, not your love for Him, but His love for you when I sent My Son into the world so that you would have life through Him, and so that He would take away all of your sins.  (I John 1-10) The false prophets have no way to forgive you of your sins and give My own righteousness to you.   
    John wrote that no one has ever seen Me, but as long as you love one another, then I will live in you and your love will be complete.  You can know that He is living in you and you are living in Me because you share the Holy Spirit with Me.  The disciples testified that they saw Him and they testify that they have put their faith in Jesus, My Son.  I live in My children and they put their faith in My love toward them.  John wrote that I am love and anyone who lives and acts in love actions lives in Me and I live in that person.  Perfect love comes from Me and love is perfect in you when you can face the day of judgment without fear because even in this world you have become like Me.  Fear cannot be present when you have become My love because fear expects punishment and anyone who expects punishment is still imperfect in love.  You become love only because I first loved you.  You must remember that anyone who says that he or she loves me but hates his brother or sister is a liar since a person who does not love the brother or sister that he can see also cannot love Me, whom he or she has not seen.  John again reviewed the commandment that anyone who loves Me must love his brother and sister in the world. (I John 4:11-21)
    Anyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ has been born by Me; and whoever loves Me, who has caused you to be born of My Spirit, will love My Son who was My first begotten Son.  You can be absolutely 100 % certain that you love all of My children if you, yourself, love Me and do what I have commanded you.  Again John simplified his message in the letter by writing that loving Me is keeping My commandments and they are not too difficult because anyone who has been born from Me has already overcome the evil that's in the world and your faith is what gives you victory over the evil that's in the world. (I John 5:1-4)
    There is not any other place in any of the writings of the disciples and apostles that so clearly and succinctly lays out the truth about My love. 
    My Beloved Child, only when you love your brothers and sisters in the world can you truly profess and prove to the heavens that you love Me.  
   Perfect love casts out all fear because there is no punishment for My children.  Love never punishes.  My love brings freedom from the devil's punishment. 
   Your Father of Victory Over Fear     

No comments: