Monday, May 13, 2019

PETER'S GLORIOUS REVELATION

My Dear Precious Child,
    Peter's second letter has less emphasis on the immediate coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and is more centralized upon the dependence of the believer upon their power, authority and daily relationship with Christ; also My righteousness and My guidance from the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and who are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  At the writing of the second letter, it was obvious that the expected dates of the physical return of Christ Jesus had already passed with no obvious sign of His re-entry into the world.  In the second letter, Peter prayed that the believers would have more of the unmerited favor through My grace and peace as they come to intimately know Me more and more. (II Peter 1:1)
    The proclamation in the beginning of the second letter reveals Peter's revelation that everything has already been given to My children by Me, everything that is necessary for having a life of true spiritual abundance in your life on earth and true devotion to Me which brings you to personally and intimately know Me face to face.  He knew that I had called the believers to Myself through My glory and My goodness.  He wrote that it is by My powerful spiritual gifts to My children that I have given to you the guarantee of something great and wonderful to come while you are in this world and in the world to come.  Also, he clearly proclaimed that it is through My spiritual gifts to you that you are currently able to share in My divine nature and escape the corruption in the world that is sunk in demonic vice. 
   In Peter's proclamation he was telling My children that expecting the immediate physical return of Christ Jesus was obviously not going to happen, and so they needed to seek to know Me so intimately that they would call upon My presence inside them in the person of My Holy Spirit to give My revelations to them about My plan for the salvation of the world through the ministry of the Holy Spirit who lives inside of you and all of My children of promise.  All of the power that was inside of and surrounding Christ is attributed by Me to My Holy Spirit who was part of His own body, cells and personality.  He is the same Holy Spirit who came to live inside of your body and create a new person, a person with the same supernatural and spiritual power of your Savior Christ Jesus. (I Corinthians 3:16) We are One God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  No One facet of My being is less powerful or less important or less effective than the other Two.  We are all One -- Father, Son and Holy Spirit -- with all My supernatural power and ability to overcome the evil that is in the world.  It is in your intimate knowledge of Me and My power that enables you to become acquainted with the image of Me and My explosive power which lives inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit. (II Peter:1:2-4)
    It is by My great promise to you through the risen Christ of the truth of the Holy Spirit coming to live inside of you that you will know that you have the power to escape from the rottenness and corruption that is in the world by your sharing in My divine nature with all of My power and might.  Christ Jesus, while he was still in his human body, taught extensively to His disciples about the importance of the Holy Spirit coming to live inside of them, as prophesied by the prophet Joel, and Christ told them that they must wait for My Holy Spirit in Jerusalem with other believers for the appointed time when they were all in unity. (Joel 3:1-5; Acts 1:1-10) After giving that instruction, the risen Christ was taken up into a cloud and then He descended in a cloud when He disciples were baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4 and 32-33) 
   The writer of the book of Hebrews knew this truth, as found in his proclamation that the believers who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit are surrounded in the spiritual dimension around them by a cloud of witnesses composed of the angels, Christ, the spirits of the prophets who were raised from the dead when He rose from hell, also the spirits of just people made perfect, the blood of Jesus; and My presence is also in that cloud that surrounds you.  In My spiritual dimension around you, you are surrounded by My kingdom of heaven because of your being born of My Holy Spirit.  (Hebrews 1:1 and 12:1 and 22-25)
   Peter's earlier emphasis on what he thought was the soon physical coming of Christ was supplanted by the revelation that He has already come to live in you in the person of My Holy Spirit when you were born again, and He came in My kingdom of heaven in the spiritual dimension surrounding you when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  As Peter said, in My divine gifts that I give to you, you have everything necessary for the abundant life and godliness. (II Peter 1:3) 
   My children need to seek a revelation of what you have inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  Until you know that truth by revelation, you will allow the devil to get away with all sort of evil in your life instead of your overcoming him by resisting his temptations and casting him out of the earth and into hell. (Matthew 13:36-42)  When you do what Jesus Christ told you to do in His parable of My kingdom of heaven, which is to cast into hell the demons who harass you, you will shine like the sun and unbelievers will see your good works and glorify Me by turning to Me and believing in My Son Christ Jesus.
    Your Father of Power and Love 

No comments: