Friday, May 3, 2019

SELECTIVE OBEDIENCE TO SPIRITUAL LEADERS
My Dear Precious Child,
   In the letter to the Hebrew Christians the writer was concerned about their disobedience to the leaders of the churches because of his being alerted to the large number of believers who were endeavoring to mix old Mosaic Law with the Good News of Christ Jesus.  Even though they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, many of them were trying to do what Christ Jesus warned against, pouring their New Wine into old wine skins.  Just like He previously warned them, the wine skins had busted and the power of the New Wine of My Holy Spirit was wasted because of its lack of power from having been diluted and soured by old covenant pollution.  (Luke 5:37-39)  They had adopted again the law of sin and death. (Romans 8:2) When destruction came into their lives, they did not relate the destructive events to their unity with the devil which came with their putting their faith and trust in dietary rules and temporary animal sacrifices.  Their desire to gain favor with Me by fleshly obedience to political and religious laws had replaced the grace of My new covenant which was Christ Jesus and His sacrifice once and for all for the sins of the world. (Galatians 4:1; I John 2:2)
    In the letter, the writer of Hebrews had efficiently contrasted the difference between the two covenants, the one for the flesh with its outward observances and the one for the spirits of people, that being their worship of Me only in Spirit and in Truth as revealed to them My My Holy Spirit.  They could only worship Me and become dedicated to Me by being willing to allow Me to perform My miracles for them and thus build their faith into supernatural faith.(Jude 20)  Your and their praying in the Holy Spirit is miracle enough to boost faith to high levels of efficiency which cause them to receive more and more of My miracles which I perform in their behalf. 
    The old covenant required the strict performance of obedience to political and religious rules and regulations but My New covenant gives complete rest to My children from their works in My behalf.  The only requirement is that they allow Me to perform My miracles for them, thus proving My love that I give to them as their Father of Love. Their praying in the Holy Spirit builds faith in them because it is My gift of power to My children. (Jude 20) So My greatest gift to My children is that they are granted the rest that I promised, resting from their own labors which allows Me to work miracles for them just like Christ Jesus supplied salvation to them by requiring nothing from them except faith, which I also supply.  (Hebrews 11:6)
    Their dedication to Me and My covenant of the Holy Spirit is the only way that the veil of evil that surrounds the earth can be penetrated by the power of My Holy Spirit which allows them to enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth by their allowing the Holy Spirit to make their bodies His temple in the earth.  (I Corinthians 3:17) That phenomenon is a precursor to their rewards in My heaven when their bodies wear out and their spirits are transported into My presence through the evil veil which tore for My children when Christ Jesus rose from hell and came to sit down with Me. (Mark 15:38;  Hebrews 6:19-20)  He cleared the way for their complete salvation from the works of evil that are still in the earth.  Christ destroyed the works of the devil and My children of promise who worship Me in Spirit and in Truth are called to allow My Holy Spirit to carry on His ministry in the earth through My born again, Spirit baptized children. (Acts 1:1-9; Acts 2:1-36)
   Those are the reasons that the writer of Hebrews, and Paul also in other letters, emphasized the obedience of My children to their spiritual leaders who exemplify My love and My power in the earth.  If the lives of your spiritual leaders do not exemplify My love and My power, then you must obey My discerning of spirits and refuse to be yoked with them.  The devil sends false prophets regularly to My children to deceive and trick My children into returning either to pagan practices of demonic worship or returning to old Mosaic Laws which bring destruction and death into their lives on earth.  My Holy Spirit caused Christ Jesus, Paul, Peter, James, John and the writer of Hebrews to emphasize in their words about the warnings of Christ Jesus relating to false prophets should be believed and obeyed. (Matthew 7:15; Matthew 24:7 and 24; Mark 13:22; II Peter 2:1; I John 4:1)  Otherwise, the lives of My children while they live in the earth are cursed instead of blessed, all because they do not intimately know Me, know My power, know My love, know the hope to which I call them, and know the rewards that I have for them when they are completely yoked to Me through being born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:18-23; Ephesian 3:16-19)
    The major amount of writings in the fulfillment of My new covenant with My children relate to refusing to bind yourself to false prophets who either water down the Good News or who encourage My children to either incorporate the Mosaic Law into the truths of My plan for salvation for My children or they entice My children into returning to the pagan practice of yielding to the temptations from the devil to again satisfy the lusts of the flesh.  Those lusts of the flesh can be either  sexual, greedy, dominating, gluttonous or other demonic temptations.  Your enemy, the devil, never stops in his desire to captivate you and make you his slave again to his temptations.  The temptations from hell increase when My children become in unity with Me because when you are in unity with Me the devil has lost his converts who do his will in the earth which cause My children and their earth to be cursed.  That started at the beginning of the world with Adam and Eve and he has never changed his tactics.  Some of My precious children continue to yield to the temptations instead of casting the demons behind the temptations into hell, as prophesied by Christ Jesus when He taught about My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth to live in My children of promise. (Matthew 13:36-43)
   My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began on the day of the first real Pentecost when He entered into the believers who were gathered in the upper room in Jerusalem waiting for My promise to My children to be fulfilled. (Acts 2:1-4) My new covenant of the Holy Spirit continues today in the lives of My children who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You must hold fast to My plan of salvation from the works of the devil in the earth which was made possible by Christ but is now instituted, governed, directed, guided and led by My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you and My other children of promise in My temples in the earth.  Now My Holy Spirit is Lord in the earth and He brings liberty to everyone who is steadfast in relying upon Him as He is directed by Me to perform My duties in the earth.  (I Corinthians 3;17; II Corinthians 3:17-18) 
    My promise is being fulfilled that My children, with unveiled faces, reflect My image of brightness in the earth, growing brighter and brighter as they are turned into My image, which is the work of My Holy Spirit.   My joy becomes full when My children become My images in the world which draws all people to Me, which was My mysterious plan from the beginning and was hidden from the foundation of the world, hidden from the evil forces which always desire to sabotage My plans for liberty for My children.
    Your Father of Divine Plans

No comments: