Tuesday, May 21, 2019

THE VICTORIOUS ONES

My Dear Precious Child,
   The apostle John asked in his first letter who can overcome the evil that's in the world?  He answered his own question by saying that only the man who believes that Jesus is My Son; Jesus being the Christ who came into the world by water and blood, not with water only but with water and blood, with the Holy Spirit as another witness.  He wrote that the Holy Spirit is the truth, so that there are three witnesses, the Holy Spirit, the water and the blood.  All three of them agree that Jesus Christ is My Son, as I proclaimed after He was baptized by John the Baptist when I announced that He is My Son in whom I am well pleased.(I John 5:5-8) 
   John said that the witnesses of humans are accepted but My testimony is much greater.  He wrote that My testimony was given as evidence as My Son being the Christ.  You have My testimony inside of you that He is My Son and anyone who does not believe Me is making Me out to be a liar because he has not trusted the testimony that I gave about My Son:  everybody who believes in Christ as My Son has this testimony inside of him or her that life is in My Son and that anyone who has My Son has My life, but anyone who does not have My Son does not have My life inside of him or her which overcomes the evil that is in the world.  John's reason for writing his letter to the believers in the churches is so that you who believe in the name of My Son may be certain that you have My eternal life inside of you while you live in the earth and in the world to come. (I John 5:9-13)
    With certainty John assured My children that if you ask Me for anything that is in accordance with My will, that I will hear you; and knowing that whatever you ask, I hear you; and you know that you have already been given what you asked of Me, which is to be baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He also assured you and the other believers that if you see anyone commit  a sin that is not a deadly sin, that you need only to pray and I will give life to the sinner.  He qualified that by writing that there is a sin that brings death, and that is called a deadly sin, but John wrote that you must not pray about that.  He explained that every kind of wrongdoing is sin but there is a sin that brings death, but not all sin is deadly. (I John 5:14-17)
     John repeated what he wrote, what Paul wrote, what James wrote, what Peter wrote and what Christ Jesus said, that being that anyone who has been born of the Holy Spirit, begotten by Me, does not sin because Christ Jesus protects you, causing the evil one to not be able to touch you.  You know that you belong to Me but the inhabitants of the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.  You know, however, that My Son came into the world and has given to you the power of My Holy Spirit so that you might intimately know Me, the only true God.  You are in Me, the true God, because you are in My Son, Christ Jesus.  He proclaimed that I am the true God and to know Me is to have My eternal life inside of you. (I John 5:18-20)
     The closing remark in John's first letter is a warning that you must be on guard against false gods which many people preach.  Let no man or false prophet keep you from My Love and My forgiveness. (I John 5:21)
     Your Father of Truth 

No comments: