Wednesday, May 8, 2019

PETER'S REVELATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Peter wrote letters to the believers in 5 countries in order to remind them about their spiritual heritage and to also exhort them on how to stay on the straight and narrow path that leads to having My abundant life in the earth and to live eternally with Me.  His address to them told them that they were chosen by Me for the provident purpose of being made holy by the Holy Spirit, through whom they could be made obedient to the teachings of Christ Jesus and sprinkled with His blood. (I Peter 1:1-2)
   He gave his praise and adoration to Me as the Father of Jesus Christ through whom I have given My mercy and the new birth as His children by raising Christ Jesus from the dead, so that you can have a solid hope and promise of receiving My inheritance that can never be spoiled and will never fade away because it is being kept for you in the heavens.  It is through your faith that comes from the Holy Spirit that My power will guard you until the complete salvation which has also been prepared for you is revealed to you at the end of your time on earth. (I Peter 1:3-6)
    Peter said that your gift of faith from the Holy Spirit will give you great joy even though on earth you will be plagued with all sorts of trials.  So when Christ Jesus appears, your faith will have been tested by the devil but you will appear as pure gold, gold that is more precious than earthly gold; but it is, instead, a gold which has been tested by fire.  Then, when He appears, you will give Him all praise, glory and honor.  While you walk in the earth, you don't see Him, yet you love Him.  Still, without seeing Him, you are already filled with joy so glorious that it cannot be described, all because you have the faith to believe, which is a gift from Me. You remain firm until the end for which your faith looks forward, that is the final salvation of your soul. (I Peter 1:7-9)
    It is this same salvation for which the old covenant prophets were looking and searching for years.  All of their prophesies were about the grace which was to come under My new and last covenant with My children of promise.  My Holy Spirit foretold to them the eventual suffering of Christ and the glories which would come after His suffering on the cross.  They also foretold His trip to hell where He retrieved from the devil the keys to heaven and the earth and then rose from the dead to appear to His followers where He told them to wait for My promise, which was the coming of My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-8)   Then He came to heaven to sit down with Me, having sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live in the followers of Christ Jesus to continue His ministry in the earth; however, by His own words, it is an even greater ministry because My Holy Spirit entered into them, creating new people.  They are My children to whom I am able to speak My words into their hearts as well as their minds.  Jesus Christ could only place His words in their minds from outside of them by the hearing of their earthly ears; but My Holy Spirit, who lives inside of My children of promise, is able to speak to you directly into your mind from the inside of you in your spirit where He lives. (I Peter 1:10-11)
   The old covenant prophets prophesied the coming into the world of My Son, Christ Jesus.  They knew that the event would not be for them, but would be for other people in the far distant future.  By the revelation of My Holy Spirit, they predicted the glorious events which happened through the Good News from the Holy Spirit who was sent for you, not for the old covenant prophets.  Even the angels longed to get a glimpse of My method of salvation for the world to which they were unable because it was hidden from the foundation of the world. (I Peter 1:12)
    In Peter's first written letter to the believers in the five countries, through his words He preached a wonderful sermon on My plan for salvation, also the mode by which I made it happen in the world, which was through it being prophesied by old covenant prophets; also the delivery of My salvation into the world, which was through My Son Jesus Christ and His death and resurrection; and eventually through the Holy Spirit living inside of My children of promise.  In your generation you and My other children must revel in those truths so that you will fully appreciate what you have living inside of you, which is My complete Presence.  There is nothing more that you need to enable you to have a life of rest in the earth, resting from your earthly labors.  You have My words that I speak into your mind by the Holy Spirit, and you have My creative words spoken through your mouth in the prayers of the Holy Spirit which create all of the solutions to your earthly problems.  Complete salvation from the works of the devil while you live in the earth is available to My children who intimately know the ministry of Christ Jesus and the ministry of My Holy Spirit.
   My knowledge and insight is constantly available to My children of promise.  All you need to do is to ask for it, never wavering, and I will flood your mind with My wisdom and knowledge.  It's part of your inheritance. (James 1:5-8)
   Your Father of All Wisdom and Knowledge

No comments: