Wednesday, May 29, 2019

JUDE'S INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Jude was a believer in Christ Jesus and he was the brother of the disciple and apostle James.  He wrote his letter to the believers who were called by Me into safety through the Lord Jesus Christ.  The theme in his letter to the believers in the churches was chiefly the salvation of people who were called by Me to be believers and members of My kingdom of heaven which came to reside in My children when they became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He began his letter by telling the believers that, in essence, they were engaged in a battle and that they would have to fight hard for the faith which was given to them by the Holy Spirit, saying that My faith that resided in them had been, once and for all, entrusted to the saints. (Jude 1-4) It is the same in your day, you have to fight for the faith that I have given to you, not allowing your enemy, the devil, to rob you of your faith.  (Matthew 13:18-23)
    In Jude's brief letter, he distinctly wrote that certain unscrupulous religious people had infiltrated their churches.  He wrote that those people were the very ones whom they had been warned about in writings long ago when they were warned about the false prophets who were condemned themselves for denying all religion, also turning My grace into immorality and they rejected the only really good master and Lord Jesus Christ.  He reminded the believers about how I had rescued  the children of Israel from Egypt but the people who became disobedient to My guidance that I gave to them were destroyed before they entered into My promised land that I had prepared for them.  Their destruction came from their obedience to the sins of the devil to which they had chosen to unite themselves.  (Jude 5)
    Jude also reminded the believers about the angels who were thrown out of My heaven because of their rebellion against Me.   They are to be judged by My born again children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My Spirit is the power who was inside of My Son Christ Jesus which gave Jesus Christ the spiritual and authoritative power to cast out demons from people and to heal the sick and diseased people.  Those rebellious angels became known and identified by Christ Jesus as demons. I warned you through Jude and other writers of letters, as well as warning you through Christ Jesus, about their demonic intents and their desire to destroy you and cause your death.  The demons who led the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah astray are paying for their crimes in the eternal fires of hell.
(Jude 6-7)
    In his letter to believers, Jude wrote that false prophets and unscrupulous people do the same thing as the demons, they cause My children to defile their bodies and disregard My authority in their lives, but they also abuse My glorious angels as well.  The archangels Michael, in arguing with the devil for the corpse of Moses, Micheal did not denounce the demon in abusive language, but instead he only said, "Let the Lord correct you."   Jude wrote that the false prophets and unscrupulous people abuse everything they do not understand; and the things they do understand and in which their place their devotion will turn out to kill them because they have, like Cain, rushed to embrace evil and they will suffer the consequences of participating in the sins of the devil.  The consequences come from hell, not from Me. (Jude 8-10)
    Jude reminded My children that the cause of all sin and disobedience is the devil and his demons.  They tempt My children to do the devil's evil deeds in the world and then they cause My children to be judged for their evil deeds by inheriting the devil's destruction and death.  It is a terrible thing to be deceived and fall into the hands of the devil.  I sent My Son Jesus into the world to save My children from the works and curses of the devil.  That is called salvation, to give you the power to refuse to follow the devil's temptations and instead to defeat him in your life on earth by the power of My Holy Spirit and the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ who paid the price for your sins by going to hell in your place.  He rose out of hell by the power of My Holy Spirit and sent the same Holy Spirit into your body so that you would be able to save yourself and your family from the clutches of the devil who roams the earth and seeks whom he desires to destroy and kill.  My children of faith must win the spiritual war over the devil and preserve their faith so that they will receive My multitude of blessings because I am able to bless you super abundantly over and above all that you can think, ask or desire, infinitely beyond your highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes or dreams, all according to the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you.  (Ephesians 3:20) 
   Your Father of Infinite Blessings

No comments: