Thursday, June 13, 2019

PARABLE OF DESIRING GREATNESS AT THE COST OF CHILDREN'S LIVES

My Dearest Child,
     Even though Jesus had demonstrated humility in all that He did, the disciples asked Him who would be the greatest in My kingdom of heaven.  In a visual demonstration to them, He brought a little child in front of them and told them solemnly that unless they changed and became like little children, with no desire for greatness, they would never enter into My kingdom of heaven.  He said that the person who makes himself or herself as a little child, with no prideful attitude, but one who humbles himself or herself to become a servant of others and keeps peace with everyone, that person is greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 17:1-4) He knew that the desire of the leaders of their nation was that the nation of Israel would be restored to being a great kingdom again and some of His disciples had adopted the same desire for greatness. 
    Jesus Christ knew that the political and religious leaders were threatened by His teachings about My kingdom of heaven soon to come into the earth.  He knew that they were threatened that it would be a greater nation than Israel.  They didn't recognize Him as My Son so they didn't know that He was talking about a spiritual kingdom, not a physical kingdom.  His servant attitude was offensive to them because of their own demonic desires for taking positions of ascendancy over people in order to become the greatest.  Thus, Jesus told them to change and become like a little child or they would never enter into My kingdom of heaven.
    Jesus Christ also told the disciples that anyone who welcomes a little child in My name welcomes Me, and anyone who is an obstacle to bring down any child has a destiny worse than being drowned in the depths of the sea with a great millstone around his or her neck.  He pitied the world which has such obstacles, even though He knew that there were demons who tempt people to become an obstacle to children.  He said woe to the person who provides the obstacle, referring to a person who yields to abusive temptations of the devil to injure, abuse, maim, kill or terrorize a child. (Matthew 18:5-7)  Jesus Christ knew that those seeds would result in the abusive person being injured, abused, terrorized and killed because of the seeds that they have sown in the kingdom of hell.
     To demonstrate the consequences and wages of sin being death, Jesus Christ told the disciples that if your hand or foot should cause you to sin with an evil desire, that you should cut it off and throw it away because it is better for you to enter life in My kingdom of heaven crippled or lame than to have two hands or two feet and be thrown into eternal fire.  He said if your eye causes you to sin with an evil desire, that you should tear it out and throw it away because it's better to enter life in My kingdom of heaven with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into the pits of hell because of the demonic thorns in your flesh. 
    He was telling them to refuse to yield to all evil desires before My kingdom of heaven came to earth or they would not be able to enter into My kingdom.  If they did not cast out the demon of abuse, their end result would be the fires of hell while they live in the earth as instituted by the devil.  To emphasize My attitude toward children, He taught never to despise any little child because their angels are always in My presence in heaven. (Matthew 17:8-9)
   My children must remember these teachings about children, that what you do to the least of My children you do to Me because My life is in them.  Abusing a child in any way is demonic and leads to the fires of hell consuming the life of the abuser.  Even in My family of believers, there are many people whose object is to beat their children into submission, which is demonic and leads to hell on earth for that generation and every generation thereafter.  My children who cannot hear My personal words and know the truth are led by abusive men and women in politics and religion who do not know My words.  They curse their own lives and they also curse the earth by agreeing with abusive demons, giving them permission to further their abuse in the earth.  Their lives will be hell on earth because they have been led to abuse one or many of the least of My children, and in doing so they are abusing Me, which was in the devil's plan all along.
    Know the truth and be free from the wages of sin and the domination of demons.  Jesus Christ died so that you might be free from demons and religious and political ignorance.  Become filled with My wisdom and knowledge about the keys of My kingdom which are available to all of My children who seek Me, who seek My kingdom and who seek My righteousness.  When you do, your rewards and benefits will be your having heaven in your lives on earth.
    Your Father of Many Keys of My Kingdom

No comments: