Tuesday, June 18, 2019

PARABLE OF THE LAST AND THE FIRST

My Dear Precious Child,
    When I encouraged My Son Jesus Christ to teach about the keys of My kingdom of heaven which comes into your life on earth I reiterated each nugget of truth several times in order for My children to be able to realize the importance of each nugget because each one assists you in your quest of walking in liberty over evil.   He had taught about My kingdom of heaven belonging to children and how forgiveness is a matter of either binding yourself to or loosing yourself from  the works of the devil. He had taught about the first being last and the last being first. 
    In His parable revealing the first being last and the last being first, he related one of the truths in it as being most effective when you replace your unbridled devotion to your family with devotion to Me, not completely abandoning them, but your deepest devotion being to My words instead of their words of their domineering appeal for you to be the solutions to the problems in their lives.  They never seek for Me and My solutions if you have become their solution.  All you do is become last in blessings because you have succumbed to the devil's domination of you through your excessive devotion to your adult children. You cripple your adult children by being the answer to their problems which cripples them emotionally and mentally and they never grow into real adulthood which adds curses to your life and their lives and you both become last in blessings and first in curses. (Matthew 19:29-30)
     In the parable of the vineyard laborers Jesus Christ taught that My kingdom of heaven is like a landowner who goes out at daybreak and hires workers for his vineyard.  He agreed to pay them twenty dollars a day and sent them into the fields to work.  Also in the third hour of the day he did the same thing for other workers in the marketplace.  He told them that he would pay them a fair wage.  The workers went to work in the fields.  On the sixth, ninth and eleventh hours he went out and found more laborers and hired them also.  They went into the vineyard and they began laboring.(Matthew 20:1-7)
    In the evening he called the workers together to pay them and called the ones hired at the latest hours and paid them the same twenty dollars as the ones hired at the first hour, although the workers hired earlier had done more work and had suffered in the hot sun.  The workers hired at the earliest hours complained about the latest hires receiving the same wages as them.  The owner of the vineyard told them that they had all agreed to the same wages and so he was not being unjust in paying equal pay.  He told them not to be ENVIOUS of the other laborers because of his generosity to the later hires.  (Matthew 20:8-15)
    In prophesying the coming events in the history of the world, Jesus Christ said that the first would be last and the last would be first. (Matthew 2:16)
    As always, the meaning of the parable has spiritual insights, called truths,  instead of an earthly explanation.  In the story of the parable of the vineyard owner Jesus was telling about the Jews and their history of being called My chosen race, who, for many, many years had My commandments etched in stone for them to follow as well as the prophets to keep them current on elements of My will in their lives. Yet, in a much later hour in the history of the world, because of the disobedience of the Jews in their repeatedly breaking My commandments and rejecting My will by even killing My Son whom I sent to bring real salvation to them, I went to the Gentile nations of complete pagans, sending Paul to bring them into My kingdom of heaven.  Thousands and thousands of complete pagans were immediately transformed by the power of My Holy Spirit after they saw evidence of My miracles in their behalf.  So the last in privilege became the first recipients of My kingdom of heaven in the days of the first Pentecost and the first, those being the Jews, have become the last to accept My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. 
    The people of My first covenant have become the last to enter into the blessings of My kingdom of heaven and the people who had no covenant with Me have become the first to enter into My kingdom of heaven.  The pay is the same whether My children are last or first, because entering into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth is filled with rewards and benefits.  When My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, then My kingdom of heaven comes to earth in their lives and My children are able to enjoy kingdom living while still physically in the earth because they have My power over the evil that's in the world. 
    Not only do My children of promise who are living in My kingdom of heaven while in the earth have My power over the evil that's in the world, but they have My one-on-one personal counsel available to them at all times, every second of every hour of the day, so as to lead and guide them into accessing all of My blessings and rewards that are resident in My kingdom of heaven.  In that wonderful setting, My will is able to be done in the earth as it is in heaven, which was My desire from the foundation of the world. (John 16:3-15)
    The last became first and the first became last.  Make sure that you are included in My kingdom of heaven, whether first or last, Jew or Gentile.   The blessings and the rewards are the same!   (I Corinthians 12:13)
     Your Father of Multiple Blessings  

No comments: