Tuesday, June 25, 2019

PARABLE OF THE TALENTS
My Dear Precious Child,
    Every key of My kingdom is pertinent to your having My kingdom of heaven operable in your life on earth.  Jesus Christ told Peter that I reveal to My children the keys to bringing all of the insights, wisdom, knowledge, understanding and revelations which cause you to bind to yourself all of the miracles, the healings and the creativity that are available in heaven which allows you to loose them into the earth and make the earth that I created for you an image of My heaven.  That power is called My dunamis power, My dynamite power that changes things that have been cursed by evil, changing them into rewards that are blessed by Me because you are My child. (Matthew 16:16-19)  That is one kind of My power that I give to My children and dunamis power incorporates My angelic hosts in producing miracles in the earth.
    Also another facet of My mighty power that is available to My children is the authority to spiritually bind the powers of the devil, which Jesus Christ did in hell, and your speaking authoritatively to his demons so that you can cast his demons out of the earth by the exousia power of My Holy Spirit and send them into the abyss where there is a blazing fire prepared for them. That exousia or authoritative power is reserved for you to use against the demonic principalities whom I said that you battle against.  I said that you never battle against flesh and blood, but that your battle is always with demonic principalities and powers.  (Ephesians 6:10-20)
   In the parable of the talents, I emphasized the importance of your gaining revelations from Me so that you have My knowledge and wisdom in your physical mind pertaining to the spiritual world and the physical world, your becoming knowledgeable about what virtues and power available in My heaven are necessary to effect a change in your physical world.  The "talents" in the parable stand for My spiritual gifts and abilities that I give to My children who seek Me.  In the parable of the talents Jesus Christ said that the kingdom of heaven is like a man who is going abroad and he summoned his servants and put them in charge of his property.  To one he gave five talents, to another two, and to the third servant he gave one talent.  Then he set out on his journey. The man who was given five talents traded them wisely which made five more.  The man who was given two talents did the same thing and had two more.  The man who had received only one talent dug a hole in the ground and buried his master's money. (Matthew 25:14-19)
    Much later, the master returned and went through the accounts with them. The man with the five talents now had ten and so the master praised him and called him a good and faithful servant.  He had shown that he could be trusted with small things and so the master put him in charge of greater things, so that servant joined in with the master's happiness.  The same thing happened with the man with two talents, he was praised by the master who called him a good and faithful servant, and put him in charge of greater things because he had proved himself faithful in small things. That servant also joined in with the master's happiness. (Matthew 25:20-23)
   Last came the man who had been given one talent and buried it in the ground.  That servant told the master that he had heard that the master was a hard and mean man who reaped what he did not sow and had gathered where he had not scattered seeds.  That servant admitted that he was afraid of the master so he buried his talent in the ground.  That servant offered the master to return the talent he had been given.  His master called him a lazy and wicked servant, told him that he should have at least deposited the talent in the bank so that he would have recovered his one talent with interest. (Matthew 25:24-27)
   The master told the servant with the one talent to give his talent to the man who was given the five talents and had multiplied them.  The master said that to everyone who has, more will be given to him and he will have more than enough, but the man who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away and he will be thrown into the dark pit where there is weeping and grinding of teeth. (Matthew 25:28-30) The man with nothing will have a life of hell on earth because of being convinced by the devil and his human missionaries in the earth that I am both good and evil, a lie promulgated from the beginning when the devil cursed Adam with blindness to My character. 
    If you will notice, the man with no revelation was motivated by fear of Me because of what he had heard about Me from people who also did not know Me, and he was convinced that I am a mean God who takes good things away from people, taking what others have earned even though I have never sown good seeds.  He believed that I am evil as well as sometimes being a little good.  That erroneous view of Me and My character was prevalent in the Jewish religion by leaders who had no revelation of My true character and had no revelation that evil exists in the world because of the devil's curses.  The other two men in the parable had no erroneous image of My character and, in fact, were delighted to please Me.  They had revelations of My true character as being love, not being sometimes mean with the tendency to take away good things from people instead of My blessing them.  My children who have a distorted image of My character never receive the blessings and rewards of My kingdom of heaven because of their lack of revelation about My true character.  If they had sought Me, sought My kingdom and My righteousness, they would have received revelation knowledge about My true character and that I desire for them to be in a loving and personal relationship with Me.  (Matthew 6:33)
    The truth that is in this parable is the truth that My children with a distorted image of Me and My character will never receive any of their spiritual inheritance from Me because their thoughts about Me are from hell instead of their thoughts being revelations of My true nature as revealed by My Holy Spirit.  I said that you must believe that I am and that I reward those who diligently seek Me. (Hebrews 11:6)
   There are many religious people who are born of My Spirit but who never seek to intimately know Me and so they are spiritually lazy, just like the master called the man with one talent. Their laziness in not personally seeking Me and My kingdom and My righteousness cost them the magnificent and marvelous benefits and rewards that I have for them while they live in the earth. 
    I rejoice with My children who seek to know Me intimately and revel in the knowledge that I am love.  I rejoice with them and they share in My happiness because they have sought to know Me intimately and have received more and more revelation about My kingdom of heaven, and so they have received more and more of My blessings because they live in My kingdom of heaven while they still live in the earth.  There is no end to My blessings, spiritual abilities and spiritual gifts which revelation knowledge of My true character produces in the lives of My children.
    Your Father of Love

No comments: