Friday, June 7, 2019

HIDDEN TREASURES

My Dear Precious Child,
     As we have discussed, your Savior Jesus Christ taught only about My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children after He had taught His disciples to only to pray that My kingdom would come into their lives as it is in heaven.  In My heaven, My children have My life inside of them or they would not be residents of My heaven.  So, Jesus Christ was telling My children in his sample prayer to only pray that My kingdom would come into the earth as it is in My heaven. (Matthew 6:10)  My will can only be done in earth as it is in heaven if My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  In old covenant prophesy, it was prophesied through Jeremiah that I would make a new covenant with My children after the old one with Israel became null and void because of their disobedience in breaking all of My laws.  They not only broke our covenant, but they rushed after other gods instead of remaining loyal to Me.  (Jeremiah 31:31-34)
    In My prophesy through Jeremiah I spoke a promise that I would come to live in My children while they live in the earth, that by living inside of them I would be able to write My advice and give guidance personally inside of their own spirits, that I would even be able to, from the inside of them, write My words in their minds.  I promised that I would be their personal God and they would be My people.  Also part of the promise is that no one would have to teach anyone to know Me, because they would know Me from the least to the greatest and I would forgive their wrongdoing and remember their sins no more. (Hebrews 10:16-17)
   With the Jews respect for My Law, My promise was far from their expectations because for Me to come to live inside of them was an unbelieveable, impossible phenomenon. Yet, it really happened the first time on the day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit descended from heaven and came to earth to live inside of My children, landing on each of them as tongues of fire after His entering the room with My angels whose wings made earthly sounds like a rushing, mighty wind.  (Acts 2:1-4)  It was the culmination of My promise to humanity in the earth, as Jesus Christ had instructed them to wait in Jerusalem for My promise to My children, which was the beginning of My new covenant with the world.  (Acts 1:1-9)  On the feast of Pentecost the believers were all filled with My Holy Spirit and began to speak languages as the Holy Spirit gave them the gift of speaking in known and unknown languages.  In that upper room there were men from every nation on earth, as had been prophesied by Jesus Christ that the Good News would be preached to every nation in the earth and then the end would come, meaning that the end of My old covenant with a nation would end because a new and permanent would begin. 
   Certainly on that day of the feast of Pentecost the end of the old covenant ended and the the event to My new covenant beginning in the earth took place.  Every foreigner present in the room heard the message of My Good News preached through the mouths of the believers in their own earthly language, fulfilling the prophesy of Jesus Christ of the events when My kingdom of heaven would come into the earth.  (Matthew 24:14)  My old covenant with the nation of Israel ended because of their disobedience and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began with all humanity, to the Greek, the Jew, the pagans, men, women, believers and unbelievers.  When My new covenant began, the old one became null and void.   
    Earlier in His parables of My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth, Jesus Christ told about My kingdom being like a treasure hidden in a field which someone has found.  Then the man hides it again, goes off happy, sells everything that he owns and buys the entire field, meaning that he rejects all religious devotion to written laws and accepts My salvation through Jesus Christ.  (Matthew 13:44)   I had revealed to the prophet Jeremiah the coming of My kingdom of heaven into the earth.  He hid it again in the field after prophesying it, went off happy, and sold everything he owned and bought the entire field.  Every person who heard His prophesy was afraid to tell about it because of its being opposed to the Jewish Law, so some people believed it but hid it in their minds and waited for the culmination of that promise.  Every person who hears about the availability of My kingdom of heaven to bring salvation from evil to them, he or she hides that truth in his or her own heart, turns from his or her own selfish motivations and devotes himself or herself to only seeking Me and My kingdom. 
   In another parable about My kingdom of heaven coming to live inside of My children, Jesus Christ taught that My kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for a fine pearl.  When he finds one of great value, he goes and sells everything he owns and buys it.  (Matthew 13:45)
   Both of those parables emphasize the fact that everything in the world that requires unquestionable devotion must be rejected so that My children can receive the rewards and benefits of My kingdom of heaven coming to live inside of them, forgiving their sins, giving them a new birth with a new name, and My children of promise will  seek only My kingdom of heaven in their lives, rejecting allegiance to their old nation, seeking only Me and My righteousness with their whole heart, with 100% of their dedication being only to Me and My kingdom.  When they do, they are the ones who inherit a hundredfold, sixty fold or thirty fold of My blessings.  They seek Me with their whole hearts and so they become like Me in the earth because they personally know Me, from the least to the greatest, and I forgive their wrongdoings and do not remember their sins because they are obliterated from My mind.  (Matthew 13:18-23) 
    It happened just like Christ taught, I came to earth to live in My children in the person of My Holy Spirit by creating a new being inside of them, their being the temple for My Holy Spirit in the earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16)  I also brought My entire kingdom, My angels and Me, the spirits of holy men made perfect, the spirits of the saints, Jesus Christ and His blood which continues to cleanse and purify people in order for them to be born again and baptized in My Spirit, allowing My kingdom of heaven to come into their lives on earth so that My Spirit becomes Lord of their lives. ( II Corinthians 3: 3-18)
   My plan worked.  My salvation through My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth became real, as prophesied by the prophets and Christ Jesus.  Through that phenomenal event, and its still occurring in the earth, the heavens and the earth have become new.  Never before was My kingdom resident in the earth, which changed the entire earth when it did, and never before were My children able to become new creatures in Christ Jesus, surrounded by a cloud of spiritual beings  which invaded the earth to aid them in their complete salvation.  The earth became new and the heavens became new.  (Isaiah 65:17)
    I wrote through the prophet Paul that you have My treasure in earthen vessels so that the excellence will be of Me and not of any human endeavor.  (II Corinthians 4:6-7)   Become devoted to My Treasure and He will bring My blessings overflowing into your life.
    Rejoice.   Salvation came to earth and still comes to earth every day in the lives of people who invite Christ Jesus into their lives and become baptized in My Holy Spirit.   Treasure them.
    Your Father of Workable Plans 

No comments: