Tuesday, June 11, 2019

EXPLANATION OF THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM
My Precious Child,
    When Jesus Christ asked Peter who he said that Jesus was, Peter told Jesus that Peter believed that Jesus was the Christ, the Son of the Living God.  Jesus assured Peter that he had not come up with that insight himself, but that I had revealed that revelation to Him.  Jesus told Peter that it is upon revealed knowledge that I would built My church.  Then He explained that one of the benefits of having revelation knowledge is that through those truths that you will be given the keys OF My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth, knowledge that will explain to you how to access all of your spiritual inheritance that is already yours.  I prepared it for you at the foundation of the earth and when you enter into My kingdom of heaven, the benefits of being My child begin to flow into your life.  (Matthew 16:13-20)
    The further explanation of Jesus was that revelation knowledge would bind you to Me and My blessings instead of your being bound to the devil and his curses by just every day devotions.  It's the same principle of being yoked to Me, as Jesus Christ explained, saying that it's easy to be yoked to Me and My kingdom because I carry all of the weight and the responsibility.  (Matthew 11:29-30)  When you are bound to the devil, he puts all of his curses onto you and you spent a life of hell while you live in the earth.  When you are loosed from the works of the devil and become completely bound, yoked, tied and One with Me, being in total unity with My words, then you are blessed beyond measure. 
    However, if a false prophet entices you to return to Mosaic Law as your savior and you fall for the trick, then you have loosed yourself from My blessings and bound yourself to the covenant to sin and death, inheriting grief and trouble in your life on earth.  In further explanation, Jesus Christ told Peter that he would have the power to bind the devil from working in the life of a person and he would have the power to loose the demons from the earth and send them to hell after My kingdom of heaven comes to live in him and surround him. (Matthew 16:13-19)
    Anything that you have not left behind, as far as to what you are devoted, those things will bind you to the devil's works in the world because you have bound yourself to that entity instead of loosing yourself from everything in the world which is controlled by the devil.  However, when you bind yourself completely to Me in loyalty and devotion, then I can perfect everything in the earth so that they bless you abundantly.  It all begins with what you treasure in the earth.  (Matthew 6:19-21)
    When you treasure Me and Our one-on-one relationship above everything, then your heart is devoted to Me and My blessings will flow into your life.  When you treasure your national political party, then your heart is not devoted to Me and all of the demons which minister to political parties will see that you are cursed with curses flooding into your life.  When you treasure your church, devoting your time and energy to that church above your seeking Me and My kingdom, then you are bound to the demons who minister to that religious organization.  When you treasure your mate, your children, your heritage, your parents, your sisters or brothers above Me, then you are bound to the generational demons which curse the past and will curse your future.   
   Earlier Jesus had taught that when He cast out demons by the power of My Holy Spirit that My kingdom had come onto My children or they would not be able to enter into My kingdom.  There is a necessity for cleansing you before My kingdom can come into your life.  He said that a person cannot take his enemy's goods unless He binds the enemy and then He can take his goods.  Jesus was prophesying about his visit to hell and taking authority to the heavens and earth away from the devil and then He would be able to take everything that belongs to Me back from the devil.  (Matthew 12:28-30) He explained it further by saying that anyone who is not with Him is against Him and anyone who does not gather together with Him in unity will be scattered abroad by evil.  It all depends on where your devotion is.  
    Jesus Christ was promising My children that changes would take place in the earth and in the heavens when My kingdom came into their lives when they would be born of the Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit after Christ Jesus sent My authority in heaven and earth into them when they would become born of My Spirit.  They would have all of My authority in heaven and earth because while Jesus Christ would go to hell He would bind the devil's authority from operating in the earth.  After that time when I sent My Holy Spirit into the lives of those people who seek Me, I would give My children authority over the demons who still plague them in their lives and My children would have the authority to bind the demons and cast them into hell, which the angels would facilitate after My children become born of My Spirit and baptized in my Holy Spirit, which is when My kingdom comes into their lives on earth. (Matthew 28:16-20)
    A glimpse into their near future is hidden within that parable OF My kingdom of heaven when Jesus Christ taught to His disciples about revelation knowledge coming into their lives and that the revealed knowledge of the workings of My kingdom of heaven would provide to them the power of binding and loosing the demons.  It was My plan on how to defeat the works of evil in the earth.  (John 16: 7-13)  My way is effective.  Now My children need to take their devotion to me serious, seeking Me with their whole heart and seeking My righteousness to be evident in their lives.  Make disciples of all people, baptizing them in My name and in the name Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit which allows them to become My images in the world with power over evil.
    John said that Jesus Christ came into the world to destroy the works of the devil.  Now My Holy Spirit has the ministry of completing His ministry by living inside of My children and using My authority and power to continue to fulfill the ministry of Christ of destroying the works of the devil in the earth.   (I John 3:8)
    Peter offended Jesus Christ by not agreeing with Jesus's account of what was to happen to Him in His suffering.  Peter started to forcefully protest the fate of Jesus so Jesus turned to Peter and told satan to get behind Him, saying that he was an obstacle in the path of Jesus Christ because the way he thought about the crucifixion was man's way and not My way.  Peter's mouth got him in trouble again.  Yet, after He was born of My Spirit and baptized in My Spirit, Peter eloquently preached multiple times in which many, many people were saved, 3,000 at one setting.
   Jesus Christ had to die for the sins of the world in order for Him to go to hell and wrestle away from the devil the authority in the heavens and earth or My salvation for the world would not have happened.  Peter is a good example, as is Paul, of the change in a person when I come to live inside of him or her, changing their motivation, their thinking, their actions and their beliefs.  Being born of My Spirit brings drastic changes from evil to good to My children who learn to hear My voice of salvation.
   Your Father of Magnificent Changes

No comments: