Thursday, June 6, 2019

KEYS OPEN THE DOORS OF THE KINGDOM

My Dear Precious Child,
    There are keys that I want to reveal to My children relating to My kingdom of heaven that I gave to them when they entered into their born of the Spirit and baptized in My Spirit one-on-one relationship with Me.  They are not the same keys TO My kingdom of heaven.  Those keys TO My kingdom that allow you to enter into My kingdom of heaven are your first accepting the sacrifice of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins, being born of My Spirit and being baptized in My Holy Spirit.  After that, there are keys OF My Kingdom which allow My children to access into their lives on earth all of My blessings which are their full inheritance from Me which instruct you on how to enjoy every benefit of being My child living inside of My kingdom OF heaven while you live in the earth.  Those keys OF My kingdom teach you how to enjoy My unconditional love, My unspeakable joy, My total comfort, My peace that passes human understanding, your enjoying My kindness and goodness that come from being able to hear My personal words to you, being engulfed in My endless mercy and in the ability to have My unshakable patience with other people who do not have the knowledge and insight that you have received from Me. 
    My parables OF the kingdom as taught by Jesus Christ are the classes in learning to access all of My gifts that are available to you while you live in the earth as well as in the world to come when you become a full fledged inhabitant of My heaven.  My parables OF the kingdom taught through Jesus Christ tell you how to access all of My blessings while you still live in the earth.  (Matthew 13:10-13 and 24-35)
    My first parable OF the Kingdom relates to the entire group of believers who hear the principles of My kingdom taught by Jesus Christ.  Some will hear but not understand the words of My kingdom and the result is that the devil comes and steals away what was heard but not understood.  There are some of My children who hear My words and welcome them with joy, but they do not allow Me to expand on the truth in them, so when trials come, some in the form of persecution, they fall away because My words were not rooted and grounded in them.  Some of My children also receive My words but they still have generational demons from their ancestors that live in their bodies, so the worries of the world or the deceitfulness of riches choke out the truths from My words and they receive no profits or rewards from knowing me.  There are also some who hear My words, understand them, treasure them, place My words first in their lives, and those children yield a harvest now, in their lives on earth, of a hundred fold, sixty or thirty, the amount depending on how much of My kingdom and righteousness that you seek.  (Matthew 13:4-9 and 18-23) 
    I said through Jesus Christ that the eyes of the people remain happy who see and the ears are happy who hear revelations from Me of My kingdom.  He said that many prophets and holy men of old longed to see what you see and hear what you hear, but they could never see and hear because My Holy Spirit had not been available to enter into them to live inside of them to teach them personally and individually from the inside of them, infusing truths from My Holy Spirit in their spirits into the minds of their flesh in order to transform it with My power.  Now that My Holy Spirit is living in My children, that is where truly living in My kingdom of heaven while still in the earth begins.  That is when My truths relating to the behaviors of kingdom living result in total peace for your mind, when My truths and insights into kingdom thoughts, attitudes, speaking and actions empower you to have My heaven on earth. (Matthew 5:1-12; Matthew 6:33, Matthew 7:7)
    For you to have all the desires of your heart, you must lay aside everything that injects itself into your life on earth and yield to the desire of My heart, which is a personal, one-on-one relationship with you.  I want a perfect Father-child relationship with you.  When your desire for Me equals My desire for you, then We are on the way to your having a glorious time living a life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 14:7)
    Your Father Who is Always Talking.

No comments: